[WINNER CHOSEN] Apollon's "You ready, Ninjas?" #11 - Manta Lab - The Revenant - Leather Slip Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS DONATED BY

12552790_1009658312477610_9173657685768182829_n.jpg

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2017!

HOST:
Apollon

WINNER: TBA

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 20 till February 26

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

160728_TRev_Preview-04.jpg

TO ENTER:

Thank this post (to show you read and agreed to the terms).

What is your favorite SteelBook of 2017 so far, post pics.

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hi-def Ninja site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2017 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

So far this release of Blufans Jungle book has impressed me the most!

Thanks for the giveaway!

092832cl8dqlzlpkdgkmgp.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

I must say, my favourite full package of the year goes to this release, though I missed it due to funds at the time. I'd definitely love to own it. As for the SteelBook only, though, that'd probably have to go to Blufans' Civil War release. :thumbs:

image-jpeg.261660

Thanks for the giveaway :notworthy::thumbs:

I just got this today and is my favourite so far in 2017:joy:

20170220_153217.jpg
:drool: the lenti looks great from a distance.. 3D depth is great and makes Judy stand out:cigar:

Reactions: IRON MAN
Oh my! What a prize.Thanks for the giveaway.

IMG_6797.JPG

I think of the month and a bit that we have had of 2017 my favourite, that I own so far has got to be the Black and Chrome edition of Mad Max. I get why some people hate it (text) but when I look at it I don't really see that. I see the gorgeous depth of colour on one side and the funky monochrome on the other. So far, this is winning the year for me, but then I haven't made that many purchases (that aren't a Pop Art ResEvil ahaha)

I don't know if I have one, its so early. I'm very intrigued by the Alice Through the Looking Glass NOVA release. I've heard good things about KimChi's Finding Nemo. But I hadn't got that yet. So I think it may just be Justice League Dark (not my photo):

s-l225.jpg

Have to confess with 3 kids and Christmas not long ago I haven't been able to buy much so far. Give me another couple of months and I can catch up! So I'll go with:
20170220_201011.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.