Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Host: Bigfub

DURATION: All Week

ELIGIBILITY: All registered members, regardless of post count

The Prizes :
Geek!!.jpg

Fear not my good Ninjas for these will not be ordinary Geek boxes, oh no!!

They shall contain pop vinyl (other brands are also available), t-shirts, comics and mysterious stuff (you get the idea...)

RULES:
1. Thank this post
2. What's the geekiest thing you've ever done?

TERMS: I'll pay European shipping but will ship worldwide as cheaply as possible.

Winner will be chosen at random using random.org
Good Luck!

Lining up all day to be first in line to the world premier of Bubba-Hotep. Sat right up the front cause I knew Bruce Campbell would be doing a QnA after. While lining up I got talking to one of the coordinators of the event and after the night was over he lead me and my girlfriend out the side exit with Bruce and we got to have a chat and get a photo taken with him. Geekiest moment... actually coolest moment!!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Reactions: bigfub
Great giveaway :D Thanks!

Can't really remember the geekiest thing ever, but the last one was at the cinema, when watching Split. At 'that' ending I was so thrilled and excited, I screamed a little and started poking my neighbor, going (perhaps not as discretely and quietly as I should) ''Omg, did you see that? Did you?? That was friggin' brilliant!" But no one else seemed to get that ending (weird, I know). Everybody, however, noticed my shriek. :shy:

Thanks for this awesome giveaway!

I used my illustration skills to make chalk signs for our wedding day, at the risk of angering my wife I snuck this one in and put it on the cocktails bar haha
Screenshot_20170221-131342.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway!

I keep an alphabetical spreadsheet of all of my steelbooks...

After accidentally purchasing the same copy of a steel (on multiple occasions) I decided to get organized...

Don't forget to thank the original post please folks as that's where I'll get the list of names from ;)

Great giveaway! :thumbs:

Geekiest thing I've done is probably staying home from school just to play a new videogame.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Geekiest thing I ever did was search toy stores in Hillsboro and Pinellas county until I finally located a highly coveted, and mostly sold out, Han Solo frozen in Carbonite action figure! Repeated this act years later in Maine to acquire the Life magazine from '75 that had the JAWS attack of poor Alex on the centerfold. I guess I have a few examples. Still geeky at 56.

Thanks for the giveaway.
The geekiest thing I've ever done was when I used to exchange steelbook at Futureshop when there is a dent/ding that seems I can only spot and I would have to point it out to the clerk

Status
Not open for further replies.