[WINNER CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK 14' GIVEAWAY] Argo & The Dark Knight steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Bourne

Contributor-Prints
Premium Supporter
Oct 24, 2011
Van-City, BC
THE WHAT: Argo CA steelbook (open/mint) & The Dark Knight DE (open/mint) steelbook. Winner takes both together. This giveaway is courtesy of yours truly, aka Jason Bourne :D

THE HOW: Post one picture (it can be a movie still of a scene, a poster, etc.) of your favourite Ben Affleck DIRECTED movie and one quote (can be any quote) from The Dark Knight or from one of the movies in the TDK trilogy.

THE WHEN:The winner will be chosen on February 9th sometimes of my choosing. I will cover shipping to anywhere in the world so everyone's welcome to participate.

Pics of the goods...

Time to pick a winner and the winner by random # generator is...... Shadow of Light

Last edited:
argo-large.jpg

"I don't wear hockey pads."-Batman

Argo.jpg

“It’s not who we are underneath, but what we do that defines us.” -Rachel Dawes in Batman Begins
500full1.jpeg

Show some love to the gorgeous KATIE HOLMES! ^^^

The Town
thetown.jpg

"You crossed the line first, sir. You hammered then and in their desperation they turned to a man they didn't fully understand. Some men aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn." - Alfred

1)
bryan-cranston-cia-director-in-argo-with-ben-affleck-images.jpeg

2) "So that's what that feels like" - Batman - TDKR, after Catwoman disappears and he's still talking....LOL

Scene from Argo

ba6n.png

Quote from Batman-the Dark Knight

Harvey Dent: You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Thanks for the giveaway.

1)
argo-film.jpg

2) Harvey Dent: The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.

argo-review.jpg

From Dark Knight: Harvey Dent

"You Either Die a Hero, or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become the Villain."

Thanks for the giveaway!

My choice is The Town as movie directed by BA.
picture.php
[/IMG]
"Don't be afraid, Bruce." - from Batman Begins.

Thanks for the give-away.

Status
Not open for further replies.