[WINNER CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK 14' GIVEAWAY] Argo & The Dark Knight steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Bourne

Contributor-Prints
Premium Supporter
Oct 24, 2011
Van-City, BC
THE WHAT: Argo CA steelbook (open/mint) & The Dark Knight DE (open/mint) steelbook. Winner takes both together. This giveaway is courtesy of yours truly, aka Jason Bourne :D

THE HOW: Post one picture (it can be a movie still of a scene, a poster, etc.) of your favourite Ben Affleck DIRECTED movie and one quote (can be any quote) from The Dark Knight or from one of the movies in the TDK trilogy.

THE WHEN:The winner will be chosen on February 9th sometimes of my choosing. I will cover shipping to anywhere in the world so everyone's welcome to participate.

Pics of the goods...

Time to pick a winner and the winner by random # generator is...... Shadow of Light

Last edited:
argostoryboards-thumb-510x287-53703.jpg

why so serious?

Last edited:
the-town-ben-affleck.jpg

There's a storm coming, Mr. Wayne. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.

MV5BMTc3MjI0MjM0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTYxMTQ1OA@@._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_.jpg

The Joker: [to Batman] Come on, I want you to do it, I want you to do it. Come on, hit me. *Hit me!*

The Town
the-town.jpg

and a quote to remember from the Dark Knight:

"They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve" - The Joker

The Town
large_the_town_blu-ray_8.jpg

[Batman slams The Joker's head on the table]
The Joker: Never start with the head. The victim gets all fuzzy. He can't feel the next...
[Batman punches the Joker's hand. The Joker pauses for a moment waiting for it to hurt]
The Joker: See?

thanks for the giveaway

The%2BTown%2BMovie.jpg

Bane: Oh, you think darkness is your ally, you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you, because they belong to me.

Favourite Afleck film he directed would be The Town.

Favourite quote, from Batman Begins after Alfred hits a bad guy over the head with a piece of wood while everything burns around him and the unconcious Bruce Wayne
'I hope you're not a member of the fire brigade'

thanks for the giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.