[WINNER CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK 14' GIVEAWAY] Argo & The Dark Knight steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Bourne

Contributor-Prints
Premium Supporter
Oct 24, 2011
Van-City, BC
THE WHAT: Argo CA steelbook (open/mint) & The Dark Knight DE (open/mint) steelbook. Winner takes both together. This giveaway is courtesy of yours truly, aka Jason Bourne :D

THE HOW: Post one picture (it can be a movie still of a scene, a poster, etc.) of your favourite Ben Affleck DIRECTED movie and one quote (can be any quote) from The Dark Knight or from one of the movies in the TDK trilogy.

THE WHEN:The winner will be chosen on February 9th sometimes of my choosing. I will cover shipping to anywhere in the world so everyone's welcome to participate.

Pics of the goods...

Time to pick a winner and the winner by random # generator is...... Shadow of Light

Last edited:
Thanks for the give-away
image.jpg

And my all time favourite from The Dark Knight - honour to whom honour is due - James Gordon: "Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight."

Last edited by a moderator:
Bane: Ah, yes... I was wondering what would break first... Your spirit, or your body.

Argo.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Ra's al Ghul You have learned to bury your guilt with anger. I will teach you to confront it, and to face the truth. You know how to fight six men. We can teach you how to engage six hundred. You know how to disappear. We can teach you to become truly invisible.

images

ARGO-poster.jpg

Favorite Ben Afflec directed movie is Argo

Argo.jpg

Alfred: Some men aren’t looking for anything logical like money. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

Argo.. Great Movie
image.jpg

"Joker: Why don't you just give me a call when you start taking things a little more seriously. Here's my card."
Top Giveaway

3y8emese.jpg
gone a baby gone when they figure out what happened

"A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders to let him know that the world hadn't ended." - Batman

Thanks of the giveaway!

ColombianLove41
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thx. for the giveaway!!!

The Town
ben-affleck-the-town.jpg

Harvey Dent: You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Happy Ninja Week!!!

picture.php

The Joker: Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!

Cheers! :thumbs:

argo-2.jpg

"I don't, I don't want to kill you! What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off mob dealers? No, no, NO! No. You... you... complete me." Joker - The Dark Knight

Thanks for the giveaway!

As A Director The Town

The Town.jpg.

When Bruce is recoving after falling His Dads responce

"And why do we fall, Bruce? So we can learn to pick ourselves up".

Not long after Bruce is alone like someday WE all are and we have to find it within our selves to pick up whatever broken pices and carry on.

Thank you for the givaway.

Thanks for the giveaway! :)

Argo

25-1897482-scn091012argo2_fct1024x630x21_t460.jpg

The Joker: If you're good at something, never do it for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.