[WINNER CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK '14 GIVEAWAY] Riddick (HMV Exclusive) Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
This giveaway is for a sealed Riddick (HMV Exclusive) blu-ray steelbook courtesy of Naughtius Maximus

[media=youtube]unjmYDHBSiU[/media]#t=28

To be entered, please post your personal ranking of the 3 Riddick films and a statement why you chose your #1

example:

1) Pitch Black
2) Chronicles Of Riddick
3) Riddick

I chose Pitch Black as my favourite because...

Giveaway entries will be closed the night of Friday, February 7th at midnight EST. Winner will be chosen via random number generator.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Pitch Black

2) Chronicles Of Riddick

3) Riddick

Pitch black- can't beat the original!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1) Pitch Black
2) Riddick
3) Chronicles of Riddick

Original movie is always best in every trilogy, then it lulls for the second and steps it back up a smidge for the 3rd!

1. Pitch Black
2. Riddick
3. Chronicles Of Riddick

Because Pitch Black is clearly the best film of the three :p

1. Pitch Black: I think it has the most character of all three and it's what started it all, so it will most likely always hold the top spot for me.

2. Riddick: They went back to their roots and the movie is more focused this time around. It might be number one if they hadn't killed Jack/Kira. :(

3. Chronicles of Riddick: It's 3rd, but I still love this movie, they are all among my favorites. It really broadened the Riddick-verse and made it more intriguing. I am very interested to see what they do with the Necromongers going forward. Vin announced in his terrible dancing video that it's being made. :)

4. There's not just 3 you know :p Dark Fury is a very enjoyable animated film for any Riddick lover. :)

1: Pitch Black
2: Riddick
3: Chronicles of Riddick

The reason i chose 1: Is because its the only one ive seen of the 3, so cant comment on the other two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1) Pitch Black
2) Chronicles Of Riddick
3) Riddick (haven't actually seen this one yet so this is last by default)

I ranked Pitch Black first partially as the original and what got me into the series, but more importantly thought it was darker and more psychological in nature while Chronicles I felt like was made to have a broader appeal in the box office...

1) Pitch Black
2) Riddick
3) Chronicles Of Riddick
4) Dark Fury

Like most, I found Pitch Black to be the best of the bunch. Original, intriguing, effectively suspenseful in a very bare-bones way, and with an unexpected ending that packs a true emotional punch (it's the only moment in the whole series where Riddick's facade cracks and you see a spark of real humanity). Chronicles of Riddick was fun but just so over-the-top as to be a little ridiculous. Or should I say, Riddickulous? ;P

1) Pitch Black
2) Chronicles Of Riddick
3) Riddick

i chose pitch black because it have the perfect mix of sci-fi, action, horror and thriller. a very underrated movie and the other parts never catched that flair from the original.

1. Chronicles of Riddick
2. Riddick
3. Pitch Black

I have not seen any of the Riddick films but I plan on watching Chronicles eventually and depending on how good it is, that would help me decide if I should watch the rest.

1) Pitch Black
2) Riddick
3) Chronicles of Riddick

I love the atmosphere of Pitch Black. I love how it's revealed what awaits them when the suns set. It's ominous and foreboding.

And thanks for the awesome giveaway! :)

1. saving Private Ryan
2. Pitch black
3 fast and the furious

Because saving Ryan is simply amazing

Thanks for the giveaway!

1) Pitch Black
2) Chronicles of Riddick
3) Riddick

I like Pitch Black the best because the story is much stronger than the others.

Thanks for the giveaway! :thumbs:

1. Pitch Black
2. Riddick
3. Chronicles of Riddick

I chose Pitch Black as my favourite because it has a very Aliens-esque feel in how the group is hunted and picked off one-by-one, introduced us to the awesome Riddick character which helped put Vin Diesel on the map, also featured Cole Hauser, and had some pretty kick ass effects and visual design.

I've just seen Pitch black and chronicle so my favorite is Pitch Black.
It's because of the unique atmosphere of the movie and the riddick character who evolve during the movie which was a great idea I think.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.