[WINNER CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK '14 GIVEAWAY] Riddick (HMV Exclusive) Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
This giveaway is for a sealed Riddick (HMV Exclusive) blu-ray steelbook courtesy of Naughtius Maximus

[media=youtube]unjmYDHBSiU[/media]#t=28

To be entered, please post your personal ranking of the 3 Riddick films and a statement why you chose your #1

example:

1) Pitch Black
2) Chronicles Of Riddick
3) Riddick

I chose Pitch Black as my favourite because...

Giveaway entries will be closed the night of Friday, February 7th at midnight EST. Winner will be chosen via random number generator.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Pitch Black
2) Chronicles Of Riddick
3) Riddick

Pitch was the best one IMHO because it was groundbreaking, had a very dark and interesting tone that stayed throughout the film. The others just could keep it.

1) Chronicles Of Riddick
2) Pitch Black
3) Riddick

Chronicles Of riddick because is more special effects fx

1) Chronicles Of Riddick
2) Pitch Black
3) Riddick

Chronicles is the more epic imo. Really love the prison scene, awesome :scat:

1) Chronicles Of Riddick
2) Pitch Black
3) Riddick

I chose Chronicles Of Riddick as my favourite because I thought it had the most rounded and enjoyable story!

:thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway!

For me:

1 - Pitch Black
2 - Riddick
3 - Chronicles

The original was simply the best film, plus it came out at a time when it, at least felt, was something a bit different.

My preference...

1. Pitch Black
  2. Riddick
  3. Chronicles of Riddick

Pitch Black is top on my list because of the human condition part story itself. How the situation pits the people against each other, and how a supposed 'cold stone' killer actually isn't, when it's all said and done with.

1) Pitch Black
2) Chronicles Of Riddick
3) Riddick

I chose Pitch Black because it felt like the most personal, grounded story. I felt like the others got lost in their own mythology.

Thanks for the great giveaway!

1) Pitch Black
2) Chronicles Of Riddick
3) Riddick

I chose Pitch Black as my favourite because its the original, solid film. Chronicles had a lot of action which I like, and Riddick kind of disappointed me for some reason, I was expecting more action I think.

1)Chronicles Of Riddick
1)Pitch Black
1)Riddick

For me the at same post all 3, because I like the Riddick World ;)

1) Pitch Black
2) Riddick
3) Chronicles of Riddick

Pitch Black is one of the few movies that I saw multiple times in the theaters. It really was a special film. It will be hard to knock off as my favorite.

1.Pitch Black - this is a cool monster movie, I liked the style of the lurking aliens (and the scene with the lighter..)
2.Riddick
3.Chronicles Of Riddick

1. Pitch Black
2. Riddick
3. Chronicles

Pitch Black is my favourite because the character was new, it was fresh and the characters had great chemistry.

1) Chronicles Of Riddick
2) Pitch Black
3) Riddick

COR as number 1 because I have never seen Riddick and can't remember what happens in pitch black

1.Chronicles Of Riddick
2.Pitch Black
3.Riddick

Chronicles of Riddick because that's the only one I've seen lol.
Thanks for the give-away!

1. Pitch Black
2. Chronicles Of Riddick
3. Riddick

I've only seen the first two...so can't really rank this new one yet, BUT I absolutely loved Pitch Black...Chronicles wasn't bad just a little chaotic to me, was all over the place. Thanks for the giveaway!

1. Pitch Black
2. Chronicles of Riddick
3. Riddick

Pitch Black is my first choice because the original idea of this film is what lured me into the world of Riddick.

Status
Not open for further replies.