[Winner Chosen][Ninja Week '14 Giveaway] The Dark Knight (Taiwan) Steelbook

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Interested in winning a copy of the Dark Knight Taiwan?

Just name 1 blooper or fact from the movie that most interests you!

Thanks to jsdvd.com for this donated steelbook!!!!

TDK06_1600x1200.jpg

Last edited:
Hunger Games Mockingjay Pt2 is currently being filmed and the writers have got to write out 'Philip Seymour Hoffman' and either replace with another actor or kill him off.
Thanks for the giveaway

Another great give-away. Thanks HDN!

Inception has an interesting fact - Nolan based most of roles in film similar to the roles of film-making team:

Cobb (L.DiCaprio) is the director
Arthur (J.G.Lewitt) is the producer
Ariadne (E.Page) is the production designer
Eames (T.Hardy) is the actor
Saito (K. Watanabe) is the studio
Fischer (C. Murphy) is the audience

- During the stock exchange scene, after Bane says "Time to go mobile", the man with the laptop closes the laptop in the background and then does it again in close-up.
Thanks for the opportunity!!!

I love the fact that Christopher Nolan broke one of only four IMAX cameras in the world whilst filming the scene with the Joker raiding the SWAT van.

The first comic book movie to ever win an Oscar for achievement in acting, specifically to Heath Ledger (posthumously) for his supporting role as The Joker.

It's a Wonderful Life

On Christmas Eve when he is hugging Tommy, George is clean shaven. By the time he climbs the stairs to check on ZuZu he has a heavy 5 O'clock shadow on his face.

Reactions: KD Scorp
The Wizard of oz

During the scene when Dorothy and Scarecrow are fighting with the trees, Scarecrow says "I'll show you how to get apples" and he gets hit by the apples. The very next scene if you quickly look at Dorothy's shoes, you can see that she is wearing black shoes, not her ruby slippers.

thanks for the giveway!

things like this mistake always pull me out of the film, especially if I see it while watching:

In opening scene of the aerial view of the building adjacent to the bank, you can see the reflection of the filming helicopter on the left side of the building.

Attachments

• Screenshot (26).jpg
    Screenshot (26).jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 151
Edit: Oh, OP meant from The Dark Knight.

Well, most interesting fact to me was, that Heath Ledger directed himself all those hand camera scenes in the movie where he has hostages.

Last edited:
The hospital that joker blow up was a abandoned Brach´s candy factory in Chicago, and the explosion triggered panicked calls to the police from residents who feared a terrorist attack.

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Reactions: mlmaier84
When the Joker is wearing a nurse's uniform, he has a badge with the name Matilda. This is the name of Heath Ledger's daughter.

Thanks for the giveaway :oohyeah:

my Favourite little bit of trivia from the movie is

During the chase scene, when the Joker takes over driving the semi after his driver is killed, the bullet holes on the windshield form a smiley face.

had a friend of mine tell me at work which was so annoying as all i wanted to do all day was get home and watch it to see if it was true!!!

thanks for the give away!

Heath Ledger made a journal of sick and twisted thoughts in preparation for playing The Joker. It included blind babies, landmines and AIDS, all of which Heath thought The Joker would find funny.

Samuel L. Jackson a insisté pour que les producteurs gardent le titre Des serpents dans l'avion [Snakes on a Plane], car c'était l'unique raison pour laquelle il avait accepté le rôle.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT GIVEAWAY, ANDY!!!

The fact that Joker would set ALL of that damn money on fire!!! Don't those henchmen and lavish suits and all of that makeup cost money???