[WINNER CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK '15 GIVEAWAY] A Set of HMV Exclusive Sci-Fi SteelBooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash333

s'Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
WINNER CHOSEN - CONGRATS @wayne71 !

This 2015 Ninja Week Giveaway package features:

1) One new copy of the HMV Exclusive Edge of Tomorrow SteelBook

2) One opened/unsealed copy of HMV Exclusive Dawn of the Planet of the Apes SteelBook

3) One new copy of HMV Exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past SteelBook

These prizes are courtesy of @Naughtius Maximus - thank you!

To participate, post the name of the first sci-fi movie and the name/place of the movie theater in which you watched it.

Rules - One entry per member; the winner of this ENTIRE PACKAGE will be selected by a random picking of a post number in this thread excluding the first post.
Ends - Sunday March 1st, 2015
Shipping - winner pays

Good luck and have fun!

Attachments

• hmv.jpg
    hmv.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
My first one in general would be Planet of the apes which was back home.

My first in the theater would most likely be the Matrix in the cinema Tivoli in Apeldoorn, the Netherlands

Thanks for the giveaway

I am sure it was Star Wars at the Kings Cinema in West Bromwich, West Midlands and there were that many people there my Brother in Law sat on the staircase and my Wife, then my Girlfriend had to sit 10 rows behind me and passed a cornetto down every row in front of her to me, Health and Safety would close it down these days

Ron

Thanks for the give away.

My first Si-Fi cinema experience was Independence Day I saw it at the Odeon in Leicester.

My first ever was empire strikes back on my Dad's laser disc. Probably watched it 100 times as a kid

To participate, post the name of the first sci-fi movie and the name/place of the movie theater in which you watched it.

Puhhh, difficult.
I think it was Jurassic Park 2 in my local theater in Villingen (black Forrest).

Im struggling to remember but think it may have been back to the future 3 at odeon cinema in crystal peaks sheffield that now is a sainsburys lol.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Great giveaway, cheers!

mine is Independence Day in good old St Andrews, Scotland.

Status
Not open for further replies.