Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Prize donated by @roseart

pic1.JPG
pic2.JPG

Answer the following question to enter:

What's your thought about the new Ghostbusters movie coming in 2016?

Winner will be announced on 1st March. Shipping payed by roseart.

-

And the winner is @Lucky101 , Congratulations! :)

I would also like to thank you all so much for your participation in this give-away! :)

Last edited:
Unlike many males out there I'm looking forward to it. I'm sure it won't be the greatest thing since sliced bread... but it's existence certainly isn't childhood-ruining like one or two folks on other sites have said. Kate McKinnon is my favourite cast-member. I've got a feeling that she's gonna be the best thing about it :)

Reactions: herpderp
I have a mixed feeling on the upcoming reboot or remake of the classic Ghostbusters. I would've preferred a more serious tone to it but as long as the movie is done well then bring it on.

I'm looking forward to it. More movies are redone over time and some pushed it to a whole other level like Batman TDK for example.

This could be done very well with the new technologies available nowadays,

Great giveaway. Mate!
Im a little disappointed at the end result. I really liked Ackroyds original alternate Manhattan script idea but that did not capture enough attention.

I can only hope they dont put the original movies to shame.

That's a stunning print
My thoughts are abit dubious it's a brave decision and everything has to be perfect for it to stand next to the originals I think they shouldn't be making another ghostbusters and leave classic films well alone

Great giveaway. Mate!
Im a little disappointed at the end result. I really liked Ackroyds original alternate Manhattan script idea but that did not capture enough attention.

I can only hope they dont put the original movies to shame.
Impossible, my friend. Does 'Kingdom of the Crystal Skull' put the other Indy flicks to shame? Likewise, do the lacklustre 'Robocop' sequels put the first one to shame? The answer is always... no. Good/great films stand alone and can't be hurt by poor sequels or poor remakes and whatnot.

Thanks for the giveaway.

I loved Ghostbusters 1&2 when I was a kid so I'm sort of looking forward but I can't see it touching the original two movies.

Next level poster...thanks for another amazing giveaway!!!

If Rick Moranis makes a cameo then ill be happy...but yea looking forward to seeing this just because I grew up with the original Ghostbusters films.

Absolutely hate the idea of the rehash and think it is worse that they want to cast all women. Leave alone the movies that are considered "GRAILS".

Status
Not open for further replies.