Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Prize donated by @roseart

pic1.JPG
pic2.JPG

Answer the following question to enter:

What's your thought about the new Ghostbusters movie coming in 2016?

Winner will be announced on 1st March. Shipping payed by roseart.

-

And the winner is @Lucky101 , Congratulations! :)

I would also like to thank you all so much for your participation in this give-away! :)

Last edited:
Loved the original films so it will be interesting to see if the new one lives up to the name and does not disappoint. Will deffo watch trailers before making my mind up though.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Reactions: herpderp
Thanks for the giveaway

My thoughts are :squint::dunno:(n):banghead: I really hope i am wrong but lets wait and see

Abysmal idea in my opinion, the originals are fantastic movies and any reboot and/or continuation will surely be a let down.
The PS3 game was pretty good though.

While nothing will compare to the original to myself & many others, still, this gives us more Ghostbusters! I have no problem with the casting or premise, and again, more Ghostbusters is better than no Ghostbusters. My final thought, going in, is why not! :)

Thanks for this amazing giveaway! :D

I am still very much on the fence about this reboot. The original was sooo good. I think there is potential with the cast and for their sake and ours (the viewers) I hope it turns out great.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
At first I was pumped! Then they said "all girl cast" and I still had hopes for it. But now that the cast was announced... Melissa McCarthy... blah. Sounds like a "Fan Fiction" to me now. I'll probably still see it, I just think it's gonna be gross and not "Ghostbusters".

Mother of god! i Must own this! haha.

Being a Ghostbuster in my childhood days, i was a little disappointed that it was all women, but i think with the right cast it can be great.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Loved the originals, but intrigued to find out what the new one will be like. Just never going to get any character as good as Bill Murray as Peter Venkman

Honestly, the casting makes no sense at all. It's Ghostbusters, they left it too long for number 3 to be released. A reboot is just silly.

Anyway, thanks for the giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.