[Winner Chosen][NINJA WEEK '15 GIVEAWAY] Leon Empty Steelbook (Kimchi Exclusive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bantha11

Nerfherder
Premium Supporter
Mar 2, 2013
Connecticut
The contest is closed...

I have a spare empty case for Leon from the Kimchi exclusive. I am offering this up for a lucky winner. This is an amazing looking steelbook in hand. The pics don't do it any justice. I am offering this as my second giveaway this week.
ioaJYFKZBYcw8Lc0vNA3R4--y2JQMkdsB2ews8sWJFg=w571-h709-no

To be available to win this, please follow the info below.

1. Thank the thread
2. If Luc Besson were to create a sequel to this and was able to get Natalie Portman to star again, what would you recommendation for a plot be?
3. Have fun and enjoy Ninja Week.

The winner will be chosen at the end of Ninja week on March 1 using random.org. I will pay for the shippinbg to any US based winner and will split the cost of the shipping to anywhere else in the world.

Have fun and keep Ninja-ing!!!

List so far:
1. @tokaman
2. @mmz41
3. @shejon01
4. @kryptonite
5. @Flloydo
6. @meaner
7. @phishphan192
8. @Joanie Mason
9. @Ricardo13
10. @SBC28
11. @davidson
12. @jdclark88
13. @Dexter Skelter
14. @bat_country
15. @Matt X
16. @EvilMokey91
17. @Jericho
18. @denizen
19. @Monkey2005
20. @Agent_DVD
21. @monsterzebra
22. @Asopp
23. @bigwednesday0
24. @Kuzco
25. @comICS-soon
26. @perchut
27. @terry44
28. @Collector03601
29. @Nightbreed1984
30. @Gurrich
31. @themanfromunkle
32. @severo
33. @Tonks
34. @Hooch
35. @patcrazystar64
36. @NeheloR
37. @C.C. 95
38. @Kvack
39. @Lucky101
40. @vampire75
41. @Bassaholic
42. @Leshita
43. @SlyFondle
44. @Apedemak
45. @Colombianlove41
46. @ricker
47. @TheStixter
48. @sirdizzy
49. @wayne71

Last edited:
Plot: she had a child (girl) and Natalie is the new Leon. She is trying to keep the child from becoming a hit man like Leon & her self before, but she is failing the task ;) Like mother, like daughter.

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Reactions: bantha11
A sequel to Leon is a dawn good idea!
I would love to see Matilda becomed adult and doing Leon's job :wow:
We should give the idea to Luc Besson!:cigar:
Natalie Portman in an action movie!!! I'm iiiin!!!

Thanks for the giveaway !

The plot would be she became Leon true heir as the best hit(wo)man in NYC. And then, she's targeted by some dirty cops (again :D)
But without Jean Reno and Gary Oldman, what's the point ? :D

Great giveaway for an even more awesome steelbook!

I would like to see Mathilda grown up, becoming an assassin with even more interesting story of her becoming a mother, starting to understand what was it like for Leon when he met her. But personally I think the story ended how it should and there is no need to continue it.

Thanks for this giveaway.

My idea would involve Mathilda being a myth to scare gangsters and cops, having vanished years ago. When she resurface's for a job she has to contend with corrupt cops and the Mafia if she stands a chance of surviving.

1.Thanked
2.If there was a sequel i would like to see something like Drive but with Natalie Portman
Thanks for the Giveaway!

Last edited:
Thanks for the give away
If there was a sequel do it as a thriller hunting down Natalie Portmans character while she try's to stay hidden
Have a great week too

i would have MATHILDA as a grown-up female hitman, who stumbles upon a young boy of about 12 years of age, similar situation like for her in the 1st movie, and she has to train him like LEON did with her. i would call the boy NOEL!!!!

many thanks for the give-away!

1. done
2. ouch....is that even possible? Well, she would have to be a cleaner going up against a giant crime syndicate and maybe taking on a younger version of herself?
3. doing it! :)

Thanks

Thanks for the great giveaway!!
I would have Mathida find out about the secret society of Government trained assassins, and eventually she would end up teaming up with none other than: NIKITA!!

image.jpg

Portman needs to do battle with the "Mona" character from "Romeo Is Bleeding". Mathilda is winning, but gives her life to protect some nearby innocents. "Jack" (from "Romeo") is reunited with "Mona" buts looks down at the dead body of Mathilda. Something almost like recognition crosses his face, but he shrugs it off.

I wouldn't want a sequel, but if need to...she is grown and she is being hunted by other hitman who want to see who would be the best.
img-thing

Status
Not open for further replies.