[Winner Chosen][NINJA WEEK '15 GIVEAWAY] Leon Empty Steelbook (Kimchi Exclusive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bantha11

Nerfherder
Premium Supporter
Mar 2, 2013
Connecticut
The contest is closed...

I have a spare empty case for Leon from the Kimchi exclusive. I am offering this up for a lucky winner. This is an amazing looking steelbook in hand. The pics don't do it any justice. I am offering this as my second giveaway this week.
ioaJYFKZBYcw8Lc0vNA3R4--y2JQMkdsB2ews8sWJFg=w571-h709-no

To be available to win this, please follow the info below.

1. Thank the thread
2. If Luc Besson were to create a sequel to this and was able to get Natalie Portman to star again, what would you recommendation for a plot be?
3. Have fun and enjoy Ninja Week.

The winner will be chosen at the end of Ninja week on March 1 using random.org. I will pay for the shippinbg to any US based winner and will split the cost of the shipping to anywhere else in the world.

Have fun and keep Ninja-ing!!!

List so far:
1. @tokaman
2. @mmz41
3. @shejon01
4. @kryptonite
5. @Flloydo
6. @meaner
7. @phishphan192
8. @Joanie Mason
9. @Ricardo13
10. @SBC28
11. @davidson
12. @jdclark88
13. @Dexter Skelter
14. @bat_country
15. @Matt X
16. @EvilMokey91
17. @Jericho
18. @denizen
19. @Monkey2005
20. @Agent_DVD
21. @monsterzebra
22. @Asopp
23. @bigwednesday0
24. @Kuzco
25. @comICS-soon
26. @perchut
27. @terry44
28. @Collector03601
29. @Nightbreed1984
30. @Gurrich
31. @themanfromunkle
32. @severo
33. @Tonks
34. @Hooch
35. @patcrazystar64
36. @NeheloR
37. @C.C. 95
38. @Kvack
39. @Lucky101
40. @vampire75
41. @Bassaholic
42. @Leshita
43. @SlyFondle
44. @Apedemak
45. @Colombianlove41
46. @ricker
47. @TheStixter
48. @sirdizzy
49. @wayne71

Last edited:
Yeah film would be called Mathilda. After the end of Leon, she lives on the streets and hits the lows. She gets put into homes and gets bumped around from foster home to foster home. Never fitting in after the events of Leon, eventually she settles down but not after being in a psychiatric hospital.

She leaves and works here and there and meets mr right. She falls in love and he looks after her.

Then all of sudden one day when she comes home from the store a shot is fired across her just missing her, its her boyfriend. It breaks out into an all out war between him and her. He happens to be the son of the Gary Oldman in the first film. who has been biding his time and using money to get to find his dad's killer. Mathilda is forced to react and recall the skill training she had had from Leon. Enter flashblacks with Jean Reno.

Reactions: bantha11
I'd love a Sequel to this...maybe put ole Leon in a tough situation and Natalie Portman has to take what she's learned and come to his rescue!

I'd think it would be great to see Portman in the role of Leon as an adult and a cleaner and have some kid turn her life back around.

Status
Not open for further replies.