(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] Face/Off Blu-Fans Limited Steelbook [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello HDN!

Here is your opportunity to win one of the 'coolest' Steelbooks released to date! I am donating this to Ninja Week 2014.

To get you in the mood for action, check out our official Youtube video for this release below:

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Domalorite)

Contest: To win this bad boy, tell us who your favorite on-screen villain of all time is, and why.

Have fun and good luck-enjoy Ninja Week 2014 at hidefninja.com!:scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the giveaway.

For me The Joker from The dark knight....................Why I have choice him?????????

Why so serious????...........

My favorite villain would be Mega Mind from Mega Mind. He's a villain, but also a likable character.

Thanks for the giveaway! :thumbs:

Thx. for the giveaway!!!

Aliens/Gods - The Forgotten (2004)

Happy Ninja Week!!!

I keep coming back to one performance . A favourite by no means glamorising what evil ideal he stood for. Favourite as in safe unreal OR your worst nightmare in history having to face them.

The performance Ralph Fiennes put in made him leathal with such charismatic presence. The fact it was based on a real person makes him a true villan .

Amon Goeth

MV5BMTMyNDExMDU0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjE2MDAxMw@@._V1_SX100_CR0,0,100,100_.jpeg.

Thanks for this Amazing giveaway.

Wow, what a giveaway!! Thanks

Best villain?
Jaws!!
pudaqe7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Because he could eat you!!! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hades in Disney's Hercule ;)

Hades-Hercules-disney-villains-1024542_720_480.jpg

Because he's fun and nasty! always experiencing his wickedness with plenty of humor...

Last edited:
Darth Vader, mainly cause I always wanted the Empire to win. At least he made a deathbed switch to the winning side :)

Uncle Charlie!

url-18.jpeg

Why? because he is repulsive, utterly repellent, and batshit crazy in an unnerving way. There are certainly real people in the world like him, and that's a scary thought.

Last edited:
I was going to say Darth or Jaws but I'll go for The Predator just to be different - awesome unique character and one ugly mofo to boot!

Thanks for the great giveaway!

Kyung-chul from i saw the devil, a man with no remorse,and no redeeming features at all.

i-saw-the-devil-kyung-chulchoi-min-sik.png

Thanks for the giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.