(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] Face/Off Blu-Fans Limited Steelbook [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello HDN!

Here is your opportunity to win one of the 'coolest' Steelbooks released to date! I am donating this to Ninja Week 2014.

To get you in the mood for action, check out our official Youtube video for this release below:

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Domalorite)

Contest: To win this bad boy, tell us who your favorite on-screen villain of all time is, and why.

Have fun and good luck-enjoy Ninja Week 2014 at hidefninja.com!:scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Robert Mitchum as a preacher named Harry Powell." A horror movie with qualities of a Grimm fairly tale"!

Annex%2520-%2520Mitchum,%2520Robert%2520(Night%2520of%2520the%2520Hunter,%2520The)_NRFPT_01.jpg

Thanks for the give away.

Norman Bates
Psycho

norman-bates1.png

g1370602684467312852.jpg

Brilliant character actor film Performance in a fantastic Film

Mother will be angry if I don't win :joy:

Thanks for the fantastic Giveaway :thumbs:

Must be Jack Torrance in The Shining. I know, not a villain the first half of the movie, but what the heck.
"Hair to the dog that bit me"

Wendy darling, light of my life, I’m not gonna hurt you…I’m just gonna bash your brains in..”

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the awesome giveaway.

My all-time favorite villain is by far DARTH VADER because he leads an entire army, uses the force, and looks like a futuristic bad-ass samurai!

make-me-a-sandwich.jpg

Last edited:
Gotta go with Joker from the Dark Knight.
Heath Ledger's performance turned a great villain into something I had never experienced before. It was amazing!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Freddy Krueger. I remember being a kid and thinking he was scary as hell. I think if a proper remake is done, Freddy would be scaring everyone again!

Darth Vader because he doesn't take no **** from nobody and Star Wars is awesome.
Thanks for the awesome giveaway digitalbabe. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.