(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] G2-sized Protective Slipcases (poll)

What can lead you to a compulsive Steelbook buying ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bidou

Premium Supporter
Aug 26, 2010
Lyon, France
Hi Ninjas !

This year, Movie Style joins to Hidefninja to wish you a great Ninja Week.

We are pleased to offer today a total of 80 Protective Slipcases for G2-sized Steelbooks (or other blu-ray metal cases). They perfectly fit any unsealed Steel, and are really nice for protecting unsealed ones too. Here are some pics of them, and a link to have more informations.

Link

Of course, the winner will receive his lot for free : Movie Style will cover any expense (packing, handling, shipping costs, tracking number). :thumbs:

To enter the Giveaway, just reply to the poll with this very simple question : What can lead you to a compulsive Steelbook buying ?

- A great artwork
- Embossing / Debossing
- A very limited print run
- A store exclusivity
- A great movie
- A new master
- Some really nice stickers
- A worldwide exclusivity
- The Steelbook's finish
- Goodies (such as a slipcover, a booklet, pictures, etc…)
- Others

Do not forget to post something here in order to have your name added to the potential winners !

The winner will be randomly drawn Friday 7th :movie:

Good luck to each of you !!!

the extra goodies usually does it for me

thanks for the giveaway

The most important thing for me is the movie itself and then the design of the steelbook. Also a limited print run doesn't hurt.:)

Voted! :thumbs: If it's a movie I'm into then any reason is a good reason to buy it in steelbook,.. really loving alternate artworks, so I'm used to hearing "don't you already have that movie?" lol. Thanks.

The movie is the first thing I consider, then store and/or worldwide exclusivity (I'm a sucker for most of Target's exclusives).

1) Good movie
2) Artwork
3) A suitable finish (preferably gloss)
4) WEA
5) Full slip

Add limited print run and it would be a dream come true. :scat:

Thanks for the giveaway!

thanks for the giveaway
for me the movie is the most important bit then the art work cos why would you own a film you dont like ?

well unless it was a gift

Thanks for the giveaway!
I would say artwork, or especially if they release a series in matching cover art

Status
Not open for further replies.