(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] Iron Sky (JAPAN SteelBook)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidou

Premium Supporter
Aug 26, 2010
Lyon, France
Hi Ninjas !

This year, Movie Style joins to Hidefninja to wish you a great Ninja Week.

We are pleased to offer today a Japanese exclusive IRON SKY Steelbook, sealed and mint. The Steel is brand new, without any ding / dent / scratch nor paint chip. :thumbs:

Of course, the winner will receive his lot for free : Movie Style will cover any expense (packing, handling, shipping costs, tracking number). :thumbs:

To enter the Giveaway, just post a comment on Movie Style on any item presented on the website. Of course, do not forget to let me know what item you have commented and your name (PMs are welcome) in order to have your name added to the potential winners list !

You can enter 3 times with 3 comments on different items !

Comments can be written in French or English.

The winner will be randomly drawn Friday 7th :movie:

Good luck to each of you !!!

Last edited:
I commented on DOA-Dead or alive ( Awsome Price) and on G.I. Joe - Rise of the Cobra

I also tried to order a Steel but something seems not to work with PayPal. I´ll try again later!

Paypal payments have been removed from the website... it is not supposed to appear anymore in the front office :ohno:

Contact me via e-mail of you want to complete an order with that payment method ;)

Thanks bidou!

Posted on Hansel & Gretel, G2 slip protective and Ninja Assassin

X-Men 1st Class

Hansel & Gretel

Next

Merci Bidou pour cet incroyable give-away!

You just rock mate :scat:

Left a comment on Drive, The Dictator and the Drive/Gran Torino/Bullitt steelbook.

Thanks for the give-away JC! :thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway :) Comments under my HDN user name posted on The Hobbit (lenticular) Looper (lenticular) and The Thing (2011) all steelbooks.

Thank you for the opportunity. I commented on Fast Five, Olympus Has Fallen, and Ten Commandments using my HDN forum name. Thanks again!

I commented on The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey 3D, The Terminator and World War Z 3D under my HDN name.

Many thanks for the give-away and I whish you the best of luck with your website :thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway!

Don't know if it went through but commented on 3:10 to Yuma, Battleship, and X-men First Class using my HDN screen name.

Cheers!

Posted on The Hobbit 3D, In Time and X-Men First Class :).

Status
Not open for further replies.