(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] Iron Sky (JAPAN SteelBook)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidou

Premium Supporter
Aug 26, 2010
Lyon, France
Hi Ninjas !

This year, Movie Style joins to Hidefninja to wish you a great Ninja Week.

We are pleased to offer today a Japanese exclusive IRON SKY Steelbook, sealed and mint. The Steel is brand new, without any ding / dent / scratch nor paint chip. :thumbs:

Of course, the winner will receive his lot for free : Movie Style will cover any expense (packing, handling, shipping costs, tracking number). :thumbs:

To enter the Giveaway, just post a comment on Movie Style on any item presented on the website. Of course, do not forget to let me know what item you have commented and your name (PMs are welcome) in order to have your name added to the potential winners list !

You can enter 3 times with 3 comments on different items !

Comments can be written in French or English.

The winner will be randomly drawn Friday 7th :movie:

Good luck to each of you !!!

Last edited:
i commented on "drive" "e.t." and "scarface" steelbooks but for some reason i cannot see my entries.. maybe they have to be confirmed by a mod before?

Done.

Commented on Man of Steel Limited Release, The Thing (Steelbook), Scarface (Steelbook).

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

i commented on "drive" "e.t." and "scarface" steelbooks but for some reason i cannot see my entries.. maybe they have to be confirmed by a mod before?

I'm the same :(

Same here!! :ohno:

Commented on: Man of Steel limited metal boxset, Dredd 3D Tinbox, protective slipcases-steelcases.

Thanks for the great giveaway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.