(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] Iron Sky (JAPAN SteelBook)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidou

Premium Supporter
Aug 26, 2010
Lyon, France
Hi Ninjas !

This year, Movie Style joins to Hidefninja to wish you a great Ninja Week.

We are pleased to offer today a Japanese exclusive IRON SKY Steelbook, sealed and mint. The Steel is brand new, without any ding / dent / scratch nor paint chip. :thumbs:

Of course, the winner will receive his lot for free : Movie Style will cover any expense (packing, handling, shipping costs, tracking number). :thumbs:

To enter the Giveaway, just post a comment on Movie Style on any item presented on the website. Of course, do not forget to let me know what item you have commented and your name (PMs are welcome) in order to have your name added to the potential winners list !

You can enter 3 times with 3 comments on different items !

Comments can be written in French or English.

The winner will be randomly drawn Friday 7th :movie:

Good luck to each of you !!!

Last edited:
posted on hansel and gretel,and the hobbit 3d and the great escape steelbooks says awaiting mod verification,im not sure if i did it right :p
and my name is same as my HDN username

Reactions: RomanCH and bidou
Posted on Anthony Kavanagh.com, Captain America - The first Avenger, and Rise of the Planet of the Apes

I posted under Paul Boland and Paul.B
I left comments on
Once upon a time in the West - FNAC exclusive release
Resident Evil Retribution
X-Men : First Class

Comments posted. Awaiting moderator validation

Thanks for the Giveaway :thumbs:

Last edited:
Great giveaway, cheers.

I commented on x-men first class, the great escape and the batman begins/dark knight set. All steelbooks.

I Posted On Iron Man Play.com exclusive And Thor Hmv exclusive release Kimchi#1 Terminator Judgement Day Limited Edition Comment posted waiting for moderator
Thanks For the Giveway:oohyeah:

I left a comment on Drive and X-men Origins.

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.