(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] Oblivion Steelbook [Korea]

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello HDN!

Courtesy of our Trading Manager naughtius maximus via our friends at www.k2dvd.com, comes one of the coolest sci-fi flicks in recent history. You can win a brand new, sealed copy of this beautiful Steelbook right here during Ninja Week!

K2DVD_logo_icon.png

DSC_0033.JPG

Contest rules:

Post a scene from your favorite futuristic movie, and share why you love it!

Winner drawn at random during Ninja week.

Enjoy!:scat:

DB

Winner avenger5:

View attachment 59857

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks yet again DB ;)

I would say 2001: A Space Odyssey because the awesome camera techniques used in this scene for how old the film is :scat:

screenshot_6_21_13_9_12_am.jpg

Can i have Two .. thanks

Both kick-ass films

The Bugstompers

Aliens-Bugstomper-Drop-Ship-Nose-Art-5 (1).jpg

and The Abyss .. we need a steelbook for this film

images.jpg

ripley-560.jpg

Aliens. one of my all time fav. movie. this had it all. part sci-fi /part war.
here's a movie that was save by the editing. hate the SE version.
thanks for the give away.

Mine would be Elysium. I love the way they illustrate the vaste differences between both worlds.
images.jpg

Speechless in this scene. This is art. I guess it's not really futuristic but whatever, it's too awesome!

20130510120914U.gif

Thanks for the give-away!! Ninja-week rocks :scat:

Oblivion was amazing so I'm gonna tip my toe in this and cross my fingers in hope I can replace my aramay version

One of the best sci-fi films lately for me (Gravity being an exception because that is more rooted in fact, not fiction) would have to be Prometheus. I see it as a flawed masterpiece but find that it's a film that is a great talking point with loads of different theory's being discussed across many forums and also a great link into Alien which is one of my all time favourites and is a superb addition to the Alien franchise.

My favourite scene in Prometheus would have to be this though. Viewing it on opening night, on a 4K screen in 3D and thunderous cinema audio, a truly stunning scene that won me over many times

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.