[WINNER CHOSEN] [Ninja Week'15 Give-away] The Wrestler 1/4 Slip (Non-Exclusive) [Korea]

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ninja week black.jpg

Welcome to the biggest ever #ninjaweek #bestweekever at hidefninja.com!
Prize donated by: PLAIN ARCHIVE

wrestlernonexckorea.jpg

To enter:

What was your favorite Hollywood 'Come Back' story-either in 'real life' or the actual story of a film, and why?

Good luck new and current hidefninja.com members and enjoy the rest of Ninja Week 2015!

Remember to check out the front page of our site often for the newest Blu-ray reviews, theatrical reviews and news and interviews!

Last edited by a moderator:
When I first saw Birdman at NYCC and saw Keaton doing his thing, I knew this movie was going to be special. He is such a talented actor that had been out of the spotlight for years and I loved seeing him not holding back at all. I hope to see more from him in excellent roles and not remakes or sequels that should be shelved.

Michael Keaton in Birdman, not only did his character have a comeback but so did Keaton. This is great because he might start to be the lead in new films.

Thanks for the giveaway!

John wick for me, that was an unreal film and he was awesome in it

Thanks for the amazing giveaway

Can't say anything other than Rocky :notworthy: I watched it a trillion times, love the movies so much and the story! Addrriiiiiiian :blackeye::box:

Reactions: harry
I instantly thought of Michael Keaton. Very pleased to see him leading an Oscars awarded movie. Even he didn't win one himself.

Thanks for the giveaway !

Warrior is my pick. It's a great story and you get to watch two brothers not only make a comeback in their careers but also in their relationships with each other and their farther.

Rocky (my avatar gives it away!)

Not just a boxing movie, but a true underdog tale. An iconic and inspirational character.

Thanks for the giveaway

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Status
Not open for further replies.