[WINNER CHOSEN] [Ninja Week'15 Give-away] The Wrestler 1/4 Slip (Non-Exclusive) [Korea]

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ninja week black.jpg

Welcome to the biggest ever #ninjaweek #bestweekever at hidefninja.com!
Prize donated by: PLAIN ARCHIVE

wrestlernonexckorea.jpg

To enter:

What was your favorite Hollywood 'Come Back' story-either in 'real life' or the actual story of a film, and why?

Good luck new and current hidefninja.com members and enjoy the rest of Ninja Week 2015!

Remember to check out the front page of our site often for the newest Blu-ray reviews, theatrical reviews and news and interviews!

Last edited by a moderator:
My choice would have to be the real life comeback of Robert Downey Jr! He was at such a low point and Iron man was his last chance saloon. But look at thin now a marvel God!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Real life story would have to be Matthew McConaugheys career break through and in movie, Bruce Wayne's comeback in The Dark Knight Rises.

Thanks for the giveaway! :D

Iron Man was one of my favourite "comeback" movies, a great turn around for the character and also mirrors the actor who portrayed him as Robert Downey Jr had a hell of a comeback with that movie. RDJ had some various demons he had to battle in life to get back on the top...

Thanks for the giveaway!

I think I'd have to go for the rather quick comeback that Stephen King made after he was run over by a truck back in 1999. His injuries initially meant that he had to stop writing as he was just in too much pain and discomfort to sit at a desk and get some words down on paper/computer. But he eventually resumed his writing and is as prolific now as he's ever been in terms of output :)

RDJ it is for me, too. He had is ups, downs, and is now higher than ever before. Congratulations to that man.

Thank you for the giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.