[WINNER CHOSEN] Oldboy UK Blu-ray Steelbook

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Up for grabs is a sealed copy of the Play.com exclusive Oldboy Steelbook (Blu-ray)

oldboy.jpg
How to enter:
Simply answer the following question... If you could choose one film to be made in to a videogame, what film would it be?

The winner:
A winner will be picked at random by myself on 9th June - I will cover shipping costs.

:ninja: Good luck!

*UPDATE*

A winner has now been chosen... please see here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm waiting for the Kane and Lynch movie. And Thanx!

Edit: Oh god. I am so stupid, i read the question wrong :hilarious:

300 would make a very decent videogame, with big battles, hundreds of soldiers and giant monsters.

Last edited:
Cowboys and Aliens. How cool would it be to play a cowboy and shoot aliens!! You could make it better than the film too.

P.s thanks for the giveaway.

Battle Royale could have a lot of potential behind it.

Make it into an open roaming online game similar to DayZ, only where you'd start off with a random item (weapon, medical supply, flashlight, whatever) and try to get more by aligning with or killing other players. Could use the forbidden zone aspect to keep people moving around in the open for fear of instadeath, with modes that are either timed like in the movie to force a sole winner or without a timer to allow greater freedom on what to do.

And thanks for the giveaway. :scat:

I must say that The Hunger Games, will have a lot of potential,
just think about it !!
Survival game with traps and Killing !!!

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Well, i miss the post before, we have almost the same idea. ;)

Easy! The Big Lebowski!!....???

I could at least imagine some weird puzzles and a bowling minigame. Maybe we'd get the chance to see The Dude throw a bowling ball for the first time as he's not seen doing it in the movie.

Last edited: