[WINNER CHOSEN] Oldboy UK Blu-ray Steelbook

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Up for grabs is a sealed copy of the Play.com exclusive Oldboy Steelbook (Blu-ray)

oldboy.jpg
How to enter:
Simply answer the following question... If you could choose one film to be made in to a videogame, what film would it be?

The winner:
A winner will be picked at random by myself on 9th June - I will cover shipping costs.

:ninja: Good luck!

*UPDATE*

A winner has now been chosen... please see here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if anyone remembers the A Nightmare On Elm St NES game, I've added a few pics to jog your memory :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1368423875.468042.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1368423910.517891.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1368423915.582822.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1368423923.946072.jpg

Well I would love an updated ANOES game, I don't know how good or **** the concept would be, but I'm crazy about all things Freddy, Nightmare related, so that's my choice! Although I don't know how many Krueger addicts are out there, so it may not be a huge seller :(

Thanks for the giveaway buddy :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Last edited:
A new decent Freddy game could work quite well.... you could switch roles between teens and Freddy

I totally agree! As long as it not based on that ****** bastardised remake!!

They could each of the film including Freddy Vs Jason as different episodes in the game :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Reactions: cooey
THE RAID, i loved beat em games when i was a kid on the commodore 64, could add some slow motion kill moves loads of blood hack and slash, gore and blood, make it an 18