Status
Not open for further replies.

pmartin252

Who Blu Supermod
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
[WINNER] kuzco [WINNER]

Another outstanding Ninja week 2015 give-away on behalf of HDN forums!

Your chance to win the Korean release of the Schindler's List Blu-ray Digibook !

This prize is generously donated by Naughtimus Maximus

IMAG1484.jpg

To enter all you have to do is say which is your favourite movie based on a true story and why you admire it so much.

This giveaway ends on Sunday, 1st of March. The winner will be chosen by random.org.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to add this great digibook to your own collection!

Winner to cover shipping.

If you're not already a Premium Member, then there's no better time than now to upgrade your membership and have access to even more giveaways -become a fully fledged Ninja today!

And the winner is.....

View attachment 143261
kuzco CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Last edited:
Mine would actually be this
Amazing film one of my all time favs
Spielbergs finest work it just captures many emotions everytime I see it

127 Hours, i can only imagine how painful and scary the real situation must have been :ohno: So i tip my hat to the real dude that survived this experience :thumbs:
127-Hours-Film.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Reactions: chunk
Thanks for the giveaway!

I would have to say "The Theory of Everything"

The social network, because I really like the ambentation that Fincher creates and how difficult it's to create something new.

Thanks for the giveaway

Really nice give away! A recent favorite of mine would have to be 12 Years A Slave. Perfectly executed in every way possible... THE reference for slavery in the United States.

Thanks for the give away,

For me has to be Black Hawk Down.
I
could never imagine what those guys went through to help another college, unbelievable movie.

A superb giveaway!

And this is indeed the one that I loved the most. Schindler's was projected on such a deep level. So many meanings behind every meaning making it the most moving story I ever saw.

Have to go along with Black Hawk Down on this one - what these guys went through there is just pure madness!

thanks for the giveaway!

have to go with American Sniper as it is still fresh in my mind. Very sad how his life ended after surviving everything he did

thanks for the giveaway

Captain Philips: Brilliant movie and it also made us realize what causes people to take up pirating

Thanks for the giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.