Status
Not open for further replies.

pmartin252

Who Blu Supermod
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
[WINNER] kuzco [WINNER]

Another outstanding Ninja week 2015 give-away on behalf of HDN forums!

Your chance to win the Korean release of the Schindler's List Blu-ray Digibook !

This prize is generously donated by Naughtimus Maximus

IMAG1484.jpg

To enter all you have to do is say which is your favourite movie based on a true story and why you admire it so much.

This giveaway ends on Sunday, 1st of March. The winner will be chosen by random.org.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to add this great digibook to your own collection!

Winner to cover shipping.

If you're not already a Premium Member, then there's no better time than now to upgrade your membership and have access to even more giveaways -become a fully fledged Ninja today!

And the winner is.....

View attachment 143261
kuzco CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Last edited:
Schindler's List, in my opinion is the greatest based on a true story film.

Thx for the awesome giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway!

For me one is Lone Survivor. I both enjoyed the book and movie and find it hard to believe all that Marcus survived and the help he received from a tribes know the danger he was putting his family in doing so.

The Amityville Horror - I guess here truth is subjective as many don't believe the original tale, but it's a darn scary flick, once I grew up with and one I still go back to for rewatch.

That aside, a proper true tale - JFK. Some dramatic licence yes, but at it's heart, a gripping breakdown and analysis of a 20th century crime.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Goodfellas for me. Scorsese at his absolute best! Never a dull moment, a particularly incredible performance from Joe Pesci, I just adore this film.

Amazing givaway.

Film. Remember the titans - this film is moving and shows how sports has also had its place in helping overcome racism...
large_iI12IRzif2VjTkQJRDQw3WyWKdS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.