Status
Not open for further replies.

pmartin252

Who Blu Supermod
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
[WINNER] kuzco [WINNER]

Another outstanding Ninja week 2015 give-away on behalf of HDN forums!

Your chance to win the Korean release of the Schindler's List Blu-ray Digibook !

This prize is generously donated by Naughtimus Maximus

IMAG1484.jpg

To enter all you have to do is say which is your favourite movie based on a true story and why you admire it so much.

This giveaway ends on Sunday, 1st of March. The winner will be chosen by random.org.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to add this great digibook to your own collection!

Winner to cover shipping.

If you're not already a Premium Member, then there's no better time than now to upgrade your membership and have access to even more giveaways -become a fully fledged Ninja today!

And the winner is.....

View attachment 143261
kuzco CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Last edited:
Cheers for the giveaway!

American Sniper. It helps us see the sacrifices the brave men and women(along with their family) that are serving their country.

the bridge over river kwai.

those men confronted the extemes. weather. enemy. survival.

and they sticked together.

Born on the 4th of July. I love watching this movie, awesome performance and very inspiring. Thanks.:)

Awesome ! Thanks for the GA :)

It will be Saving private ryan ( its ''based'' on true story )

catch-me-if-you-can.154-12390.jpg

This film is the best one -> Drama, great acting, amazing story and Spielber in dircetrs chair.
One of the best films about con man!

Recently watched Selma and that is one hell of a story. The fight for equal rights for races are something we still need to learn.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thank you, this is a really beautiful item.

For me, it's Band of Brothers. Being from Europe, and having family members who still remember being under Nazi control, and dealing with all the crap that came with that...the series hits me really hard.

The Aviator - brilliant movie and a great turn in by Leo. I think it captured the tortured brilliance of a fascinating man.

Thanks for the giveaway

Phenomenal giveaway!

I absolutely loved American sniper it was just truly an epic story to watch and try to understand what he went through.

Status
Not open for further replies.