Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Product Page for Joker Mime Version

902047-the-joker-1989-mime-version-002.jpg

902047-the-joker-1989-mime-version-009.jpg

902047-the-joker-1989-mime-version-012.jpg

Teamed up with SideShow we're pleased to offer this brand new Joker MIME Hot Toys 1/6 scale figure to the winner.

So how do you win this bad boy?

Simply reply answering some of our questions!

1. Do you own any collectibles such as figures or statues? If so, which?
2. If you don't what might be your first?
3. What is your favorite feature of this site?

Product Page for Joker Mime Version

Last edited:
Awesome give away Wreck. :oohyeah:
Thank you. :thumbs:

Collectible Figures
Predators:
Classic Predator
Guardian Predator ...aka Gort
Falconer Predator
Berserker Predator
Tracker Predator w/ Hound
The City Hunter Predator
Scar Predator

Iron Man
Iron Man Mark VII

My favorite feature of the site would probably be all the different types of cool people you can talk with and enjoy similar interests together.

Great Giveaway!!!

I started collecting everything Predator!!
Classic Predator
Shadow Predator
City Hunter Predator
Scar from AvP

From NECA
I have all the series from Predator line and also the Predator Trophy wall.

Dead Space 3 Isaac and Batman from The Dark Knight Rises both from Kotobukiya.

On order at the moment
Celtic from AvP
Elder Predator from Predator 2
Batman with Bat Armory
Robocop

Features i love from this site:
Getting to meet such wonderful members from all over the world and being able to help them out. And also I think there's a steelbook section some where around here ;)

Last edited:
First off, Awesome giveaway!! :scat:

-i do not own any collectible figures or statues, they are all amazing but a little out of my price budget.
-my first pick which i've always wanted since i was a kid, would be a silver surfer figure.
-my favorite part of the site is the steelbook forums, where i can find all the latest steelbook news and talk to other ninjas about steelbooks.

Thanks so much for the giveaway, and good luck everyone. :)

Hi thanks for the giveaway

I have a few, all of them Aliens, and bits i like about this site are the poster and digibook section, i have quite a few Mondo poster and over 180 digibooks so its interesting to see whats out there.

Awesome giveaway, that figure looks badass :thumbs:

I have a few watchmen statues and a Blade bust. My favourite feature would probably be the steelbook forums. A ton of awesome people who all share a love for film is why I keep coming back though.

The only set I own is Rango and Priscilla thanks to snsguy for a great X-mas gift. My favorite section is The Collection Manager

I collect Ame Comi Statues, Funko Pop!s, and really anything DC girls!. My favorite feature on this site is the latest steelbook news!

Last edited:
Thanks for the Amazing Giveaway
Batman (Arkham city)statue
Batman & Joker (Arkham Origins) statue
Joker (Heath Ledger) Bobblehead
Frankenstein(Boris Karloff) Bobblehead
Army Of Darkness Evil Ash figurine
Texas Chainsaw Leatherface figurine
Deluxe Alien & Predator with glowing egg
Jack Skellington Vampire figure
Hellraiser Pinhead figure
+ more predator, Alien,Nightmare Before Christmas
My favourite things about the site are the Steelbook Chat forums & I particularly enjoy seeing pictures of other peoples collections,especially when they have stuff you've never seen.
I also think it's a nice feeling when you get a thanks from other Ninjas.
Would love to win this as a massive Batman & Joker fan.

1. No
2. Any Predator statue
3. Collection Awards

Thanks for an awesome giveaway

Thanks for the giveaway Sideshow & HiDefNinja!

I have a huge NECA Gears of War Collection, and am awaiting my 1st Hot Toy figure ever- the "Man of Steel: Superman" and can't wait!

I love Hot Toys and don't see myself going back to NECA. I just wished Hot Toys had more licenses to more movies. But it's Hot Toys collectibles from here on-out!

My favorite feature on this site is the "reward/trophy system" it's makes collecting fun. And the HDN Shop! Worry free purchasing 100% Guaranteed! :thumbs:

Reactions: Snollygoster
Thanks for the great giveaway!

I don't own any already, but have been looking at getting an Iron Man Hot Toy figure.

My favourite feature of this site is the Group Buy area, but this area has cost me a small fortune in the last 12 months or so

Q1) I have had this little guy for a few years
mm4_t1000_2.jpg

Q2) If i was going to buy any of the Hot Toys figures it would definitely be this Nicholson Joker or its variant with the purple jacket , I think the detail in the head sculpt and paint is astonishing on this!

Q3) I have always been put off by forums in the past with the amount of trolls and negativity within them, but this has to have the friendliest community I have been a part of on the internet, Thats what I love about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluprint

I own all of the NECA Pacific Rim figures, some McFarlane figures based on Legend and The Crow, tons of Marvel action figures from over the years and then a few Marvel busts, too.

I don't own any Hot Toys or premium action figures, though the Hulk based on Marvel's The Avengers is mighty tempting.

My favourite feature on the site is the Collection Manager, though I'm also a big fan of all the forum sections (especially the Comics and Video Game sections). :thumbs:

Fantastic giveaway thank you

I have the Alien egg and Breaking Bad delux Barrel thats it so far

I would buy the new Iron Man statue if funds and the wife allowed

Thd best thing about this site is the overwelming friendliness and help offered and given from all members

Ron

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

I have a collectible Freddy Krueger and a collectible Jason figure, both look amazing and are so detailed!

If I had the funds I would definitely buy an iron man statue, life size would be best :p but even a 1/6 scale would be good =]

The best feature about this site is the members and the overall pleasure that other people give you, group buys are amazing and it's great to know a member in a different country who doesn't know you from Adam is willing to go to the ends of the earth to help you find what it is you want. Absolutely great community!'

1.My only collectible is Darth Maul figure

2. If i had money, i would try to get a T2 figure or Batman or Joker figure.

3. Some of my favourite things on the site is how great community it is. People helping each other to find a steelbook, seeing peoples collection, meeting different people from around the world, getting the collection awards, and getting the steelbooks movies from groub buys.

Thanks for the giveaway :oohyeah:

1.Do you own any collectibles such as figures or statues? If so, which?

I own several Predator & Alien Statues an 1:1 Alien Egg, a Terminator Endoskeleton, a Poison Ivy Statue and some other stuff. They are great sadly they also take so much room.

The Next one I will get is a Batman Staue

I don`t really have a favorite feature, I like the complete forum because I get all the informations I want. If the GB count as feature that would rank on the top.

Great give-away!

- I don't own any collectibles figures or statues (yet!).

- My first? Would absolutely love to have this one:
View attachment 42508

- The CM. But really the site as a whole. Amazing place to be part of!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Zero
I've got the eleven doctors 5" figures, the MMS183 Hot Toys Bane and the DX-13 BD T-800.
The next one I want is the Hot Toys Aldo Raine.
The collectors who know so much about steelbooks and are extremely helpful with regards to attaining new releases and inside info.

Status
Not open for further replies.