Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Product Page for Joker Mime Version

902047-the-joker-1989-mime-version-002.jpg

902047-the-joker-1989-mime-version-009.jpg

902047-the-joker-1989-mime-version-012.jpg

Teamed up with SideShow we're pleased to offer this brand new Joker MIME Hot Toys 1/6 scale figure to the winner.

So how do you win this bad boy?

Simply reply answering some of our questions!

1. Do you own any collectibles such as figures or statues? If so, which?
2. If you don't what might be your first?
3. What is your favorite feature of this site?

Product Page for Joker Mime Version

Last edited:
Well I have just started collecting Revoltech with Rodimus being this first one.

And my favorite part of the site will the blu ray steelbook section.

Thanks for the giveaway.

1) At this current time, I don't have that many. However, I have some Walking Dead figures.
2) I'd like to get some Predator collectibles only because having read all about them, they'd be great!
3) I think the best thing about this website is the members. Everyone is so kind and helpful to each other and they always know what to do and the best way to do it.

Thanks for the great giveaway :)

1 not now, i did collect the sideshow weta lotr statues
2. would like the incredible hulk statue
3. the trading section

No, I do not own any figure or statue. I have always wanted to, but somehow, I have not been able to gather funds to purchase them. Every time, due to some other priorities, figure purchase gets left behind. And many times shipping is not available, or if available, it's too much costly. And customs are charged exponentially high as well :(. So these issues have always affected my decision to import good collectibles.

If I can buy, It will be any one from below 2 :drool: :drool:
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-batman-armory-with-batman-hot-toys-902169/
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-hall-of-armor-set-of-seven-hot-toys-902006/

Well, this can be tricky. It's one of the sites, which I access multiple times throughout the day, as it has members who share similar interests. But I have always liked the way forum is organized. I mean, section-wise. When you have too many subjects and items for discussion, it becomes utmost important to organize and group Threads as per the subject matter. And I have always felt that, subjects are very well categorized in sub-forums. And thus, it becomes quite convenient to navigate throughout the community.

Thank you very much for the giveaway. Awesome kick start for Ninja Week.

Wow what a frickin awesome give-away EEK!

1) Got the Albino Predator and a Legolas from SDCC last year but my baby has to be this one:

Man%20of%20Steel%20Variant%20Statue.jpg

2) I don't have any Sideshow Collectibles so my very first one HAS to be this beauty:

sideshow_sauron.jpg

3) Favorite feature of this site is the "Ninjas Helping Ninjas" thread in the Ninja Membership Section. Tremendous amounts of assistance from anyone and everyone :scat:

Thanks for the contest :D!

1. I own about 20 Nintendo statues -> they range from Street Fighter to Zelda to Metroid to The World Ends With You to Okami. I love them.
3. The Group Buys! I love how it's so organised and how people are willing to help out :).

1)I don't own any figures or statues yet :(

2)Batman or might be The Joker if I'm Lucky :D

3)New Release Information this site is the best for letting us know about future steelbook releases and because of this I don't miss out on chance to get a release :thumbs:

Thanks for the Awesome Giveaway :scat: :thumbs:

1: I have no collectibles because I'm still poor :(
2: But if I was to get a little bit of extra money I would buy the Aliens Warrior first (Favourite movie)
3: Best thing about this site is the ability to join group buys regarding Steelbooks from the other side of the World, what a privilege :thumbs:

Thanks for the give-away

1. I only own a few, but my favourites are the NECA Iron Man 1/4 scale figure and Gaming Heads 1/4 scale Headcrab Zombie.

2. I currently have the Gaming Heads Lara Croft statue on preorder, cannot wait.

3. The community. The best there is.

1 No

2 Hopefully this one!

3 The Blu-ray steel book forum

Thanks for the giveaway

1. No
2. Iron Man
3. The awesome ninjas camaraderie & generosity, but section-wise Steelbook section.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

1) I don't own any unfortunately, a bit iut of my price range at the moment. :(

2) The Iron Man series have always looked amazing, I would love to own one of those!

3) The group buys; the time and effort that are put in by whomever is hosting Is invaluable. not enough thanks can be given!

Awesome giveaway!

I have several figures, mostly from collector's editions though, either from video games or movies.

I always considering getting the Isaac Clarke statue from Sideshow.

Its members! :scat::scat:

Its a fantastic community with so many members eager to help everyone around the world.

Last edited:
1. Only 1, Carlitos Way from Blitzway. Love the detail in it.

2. Not first one but I would love the Avengers or Batman series from Hot Toys

3. Finding out about new releases before anywhere else

Thanks for the giveaway.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

Most of my collectibles are limited edition watches, but I do have Robert Barratheon's Warhammer. I also have the Slattern Pacific Rim statue on order, as well as Sideshow's new Captain America.

My favourite feature of this site is the Collection Manager. It's really nice to be able to keep track of which steels I have, although I do need to finish mine off. ^^

Thx for the giveaway!
1.)
I have a Shards of Narsil and a Batman Arkham City statue
2.)
I'd buy any of the Iron Mans from Hot Toys (sooo sweet!)
3.) I really enjoy the community and the exclusive news!

Fred Barton Robocop Bust

N/A

The Poster and Steelbook Section of course!

Thanks for the awesome giveaway wreck!

- All 3 of The Groovie Ghoulies statues
- Pam Grier as Coffy and Foxy Brown statues
- Women of Marvel: Sue Storm statue
- Electra Woman and Dyna Girl busts from Electric Tiki
- Hammer Horror Christopher Lee, Peter Cushing and Ingrid Pitt busts from Titan

n/a

Blu-ray Collector's & Limited Editions forum

Thanks!

SideshowToy Give-Away - Hot Toys The Joker MIME

I just started collect figurines las year.
I own The Joker 1989 version and a Walter White bobblehead.

The most important thing in this community is the information provided. Another great thing is the group buys that helps some users to ger fantastic editions.

Well my first collectibles were the LOTR Gift set which included:
1, Collectible polystone bookend statuettes based on Argonath
2, collectible Gollum polystone statue (My fav)
3, Collectible polystone sculpture/keepsake box of Minas Tirith
Also, the Terminator T2 T-800 Endoskull 1/2 SCALE Skull, The Walking Dead Collectible Zombie head and Zombie Display Fish Tank and the Evil Dead I & II - Book of dead collectibles.

The best features of the Hi-def Ninja website are many actually (The GBs hosted by the ever helpful ninjas who cater to our needs for some of the rare and collectible steelbooks one could ever find, The Collection manager, Hi-def ninja giveaways, heads-up on the latest happening in the steelbook world, etc.)

Still to narrow it down, I would say the best feature about this site are the immense data base of Steelbooks released worldwide, anyone ever to find is HERE! No two ways about it. Amen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.