Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Product Page for Joker Mime Version

902047-the-joker-1989-mime-version-002.jpg

902047-the-joker-1989-mime-version-009.jpg

902047-the-joker-1989-mime-version-012.jpg

Teamed up with SideShow we're pleased to offer this brand new Joker MIME Hot Toys 1/6 scale figure to the winner.

So how do you win this bad boy?

Simply reply answering some of our questions!

1. Do you own any collectibles such as figures or statues? If so, which?
2. If you don't what might be your first?
3. What is your favorite feature of this site?

Product Page for Joker Mime Version

Last edited:
Great Giveaway......

I don't have any statues or high price figures, especially nothing compared to the Joker Mime Version......That's looks awesome.

I would have to buy a Batman version if I actually win :thumbs:

The Steelbook forum has always been my favorite part of HDN.

:movie:

Reactions: Horhay
Firstly thanks for an amazing give away from HDN and Sideshow :thumbs:

I have a few collectables, nowhere near as many as some, but I like to think its the start of a nice collection, it started with Gentle Giant mini busts of star wars characters (mostly original trilogy) and some other items such as master replicas Vader lightsabre, a stormtrooper helmet etc. I also like collecting movie related items, and prop replicas, not always expensive collectables but things you can pick up for a reasonable price like my collection of Breaking bad items (yes I bought a hello kitty phone lol) and a vintage 'shawshank redemption' toffee tin that I plan on filling with prop replicas

As for higher end collectables, I have my Sideshow Predator LSB which is great and I have the Iron man LSB on preorder (come on sideshow its been on preorder for 2 years ..enough of the delays!!)

My favourite part of the site? thats a difficult one but Id go with the excellent information provided by the mods with advance release info and heads up on upcoming releases along with members photos and videos that allow me to see items in depth before deciding to buy something

Awesome Giveaway!!

1. I have a few Neca figures (18" and 12") like The crow, Pinehead, Hannibal Freddy or V for Vendetta and Jigsaw. I have also a Predador statue from Sideshow.

3. My favorite feature of the site would probably be the pictures of member's collection. Always fun to see that ;)

Love the sideshow collectibles, but have never been able to convince myself to spend the money. Thanks for the awesome giveaway

1) My collectible statue/figure pieces are all from video game collector's editions and include those from: Halo Reach, Tomb Raider, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Killzone 3, Batman: Arkham Origins, Star Wars: Old Republic all on display in the media room with my Steelbooks. Also packed away in storage I have hundreds of starting lineup sports figures from my childhood that I need to pull out again and display when I have the room to do so.

2) If I were to purchase any of these it would be one of the Predator statues as they look amazing and would perfect to display

3) For me the steelbook forum is the best piece and where I spend most of my time, but the group buys are a close second.

Yes, I have:

- The Amazing Spider-Man 3D Limited Edition with Figurines
- Men in Black Trilogy Limited Edition Giftset with Worm Figurine
- Star Trek Into Darkness Wal-mart Exclusive Villain Ship
- Star Trek Into Darkness 3D Starfleet Phaser Limited Edition Giftset
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey 3D Amazon Exclusive with Bilbo/Gollum Statue
- Blade Runner 30th Anniversary Edition with Figure

- No reply.

- The Collection Manager.

I currently just have the 1, Avengers Black Widow from Hot Toys and I aso have the Thor variant from The Dark World pre-ordered

The community collrctions section is my favourite as its always interesting to see what what people collect and the pride peopke take in thier collectiond

1. I don't own any
2. Joker (1989)
3. I get the best new collectible news and GB opportunities.

If I win, please give the prize to the newest Ninja who entered the contest.

Thanks!

great giveaway, thanks Wreck

I own

a few of The Dead sideshow zombies
various other 12" sideshow figures like Joker (dark knight), a few Jason Vorhees, Leatherface, Freddy Krueger, Arnie, Anakin Skywalker

Best feature

The staff - always so helpful, full of knowlegde and all awesome :D

1. I own a couple of Amazing Spider-Man Busts and collectible bookends, aswell as a Star Wars Storm Trooper on a Dewback
2. I'm always drawn to the 'Latest Pick-Ups Thread..You get to see what others get from around the world..:thumbs:
image.jpg

Top Giveaway..it truly is thanks:thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great giveaway...it looks awesome!
I currently do not have any but if I were to get some, I would love to get my hands on some of the Game of Thrones figurines!

I love looking at other members collections and rating/rewarding their prized possessions! Some of the collections some people have on here are just remarkable!

Thanks again

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

1. I own 1 figure of Spider-Man and that's it so far ... :D
2. Any of the Hot Toys figures, they're all incredible... but a bit too expensive
3. Love the Steelbook forum, first and only place for all the latest info about SBs

I own several but here is my favorite...

0000410e.jpg

0000413.jpg

Does not apply. :)

In no particular order - The other Ninjas. The Group Buys. The contests.

So far I only own a 7'' replica of the Iron Throne from Game of Thrones. It sits proudly on my bookshelf alongside the Best Buy exclusive slip editions of the series. It's really well made and was priced reasonably too.

Best feature of this site is the community spirit. Group buys, members helping each other out, posting the latest deals for fellow members, etc.

My answers:
1. Yes - Hakufu Sonsaku from Ikki tôsen.
2. My dream collectible would be an Alien Quen 1:4 scale replica:drool:
3. The cool forums.

Thanks!

1. I am a big collector of Star Wars 3 3/4" figures, both vintage and current.
2. I would like to get some of the Sideshow Star Wars items
3. One of the best things is the Group Buys to assist in getting steels otherwise out of reach.

1) this is my fav statue/collectible

goldlink.jpg

2) i desperately want this one...for a reasonable price.
Metroid-Prime-Samus-Aran-First-4-Figures-statue-013-A.jpg

3) i love the variety of this site, i can come here for bluray steelbooks, collectors sets, video games, collectible figures, to hear people whine about things :p and see people's steelbook designs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.