Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Product Page for Joker Mime Version

902047-the-joker-1989-mime-version-002.jpg

902047-the-joker-1989-mime-version-009.jpg

902047-the-joker-1989-mime-version-012.jpg

Teamed up with SideShow we're pleased to offer this brand new Joker MIME Hot Toys 1/6 scale figure to the winner.

So how do you win this bad boy?

Simply reply answering some of our questions!

1. Do you own any collectibles such as figures or statues? If so, which?
2. If you don't what might be your first?
3. What is your favorite feature of this site?

Product Page for Joker Mime Version

Last edited:
I do not own any figures or statues tho I want to add a few to my display case. Those would be the Terminator, The Peedator head, an Ironman bust and Batman bust would be nice.

My favorite feature of this site is the posters section. The friendly group of collectors in thee are nice and friendly and seeing new framed set never gets old.

Yes. I have the Shredder statue from Sideshow. Also, the Iron Man mini bust. Plus, a Predator statue is on the way very soon.

Probably the group buys

Yes I do, all of them are from the games industry of my past days :)
- Assassins Creed - Fury Ezio (Ubi Collectibles)
- Mass Effect 2 (Series 1 figures DC direct)
- The Wticher (? from Poland)
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Prisme Troll (McFarlane Toys)

2. because im more in the movies now, it would definitely be the Batman merchandise :)

3. steelbook price drop

Thanks for this great giveaway!

1.Do you own any collectibles such as figures or statues? If so, which?

I own a couple of large Spawn figures from back in the day. Also some McFarlane Movie Maniacs.

Hoping to start getting some of the Black & White Batman statues.

3. What is your favourite feature of this site?

I love being able to keep up-to-date with the latest releases, and the "I'm looking for...." sections

Thanks for the awesome give-away

1) unfortunately not, except for some DVD or Blu Ray collectibles (Alien Head etc.)
2) The first "real" figure would possibly be the ThreeA Real Steel Ambush figure
3) all the helpful members and of course the price drop notification threads.

Thanks for the giveaway and best wishes,

Michael

Thanks for the giveaway

1) I don't really have any collectibles, but I have the villain ship that came with Star Trek into Darkness if that counts.
2) I would like to start collecting anything Iron Man as that is one of my favorite franchises.
3) Favorite part of the site is defintely the steelbook forums especially the groupbuy section and all of the awesome ninjas that help get steelbooks that I would definitely not be able to get without them.

thanks again

Super giveaway, thanks!

Just sold off much of my 1/6 collection, by here's what remains:

-Hot Toys DX Batman DKR
-Hot Toys Avengers Iron Man Mark VII
-Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Mark V
-Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II Unleashed

Sticking to Steels and 1/6 scale for now, although I recently got into picking up comics regularly...

Finding out about new blu ray releases and joining in on the excitement!

1. I own many Hot Toys figures including Superman, Iron Man, Indiana Jones, Spider-man, Batman, Rocky and many more which I review on YouTube.

2. If I did not own one then the first figure I would buy today would be the Henry Cavill Man of Steel figure.

3. My favourite feature is becoming a Ninja, as it's a nice way to give back to the site and for getting recognition for doing so.

Thank you for the give away.

Thanks, awesome giveaway!!!

Joker statue that came with Arkham Origins, Darth Vader 31", Various Castlevania
I'd like to add this Joker!!!
Video Game steelbook section!

I own several 1/6 scale items. Predator, Batman, Terminator, and several Star Wars one's.

My favorite feature on this site would probably be the group buys. But there is so much to like. Thanks for the giveaway's. :scat:

1 - Rambo, aliens, terminator, superman
2 - I hope for Hot Toys The Joker MIME
3 - The ninja people

1)First And Far Most Awesome Giveway

2)No i have never owned any collectibles but if i had to choose my first would definitely be
DRUM ROLE PLEASE!!!!!!!
Heath Ledgers Joker Hands Down not only is he my favoritevillan of all times he replayed one of the greatest roles ever in MOVIE HISTORY!!!!!

3)What do i love about this site
THE STEELBOOKS BABY WHO WOULDN'T
THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY!!!!

1. Nope
2. probably Terminator stuff
3. news about the latest blu-ray special editions from around the world. I've been able to acquire so many cool editions that I would never know about if I wasn't an HDN user.

1. The only statues i own are those that came with videogame CE's like the post pandemic edition of Last of Us
2. id love this joker one as my first sideshow figurine
3. the community and breaking steelbook news

I own these two from the Kotobukiya Bishoujo collection:

Kotobukiya-Harley-Quinn-01.jpg

20512d1310478491-dc-comics-bishoujo-collection-poison-ivy-1kotoivybishoujo1.jpg

Sideshows are a little out of my pay-grade but I would love to own a Batman some day.

I love HDN Group Buys. My collection wouldn't be the same without the help of the awesome Ninjas that run them. Thanks guys!

I have a lot of Blu ray exclusive sets like the Sonny 1:1 head, and the Harry Potter Castle. Only Sideshow statue I have is the Captain Hook Premium Format Statue- which I love!

As far as my favorite feature of this site, I would have to say the collection manager. But mostly I just love the breaking news steelbook releases!!

Status
Not open for further replies.