Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Product Page for Joker Mime Version

902047-the-joker-1989-mime-version-002.jpg

902047-the-joker-1989-mime-version-009.jpg

902047-the-joker-1989-mime-version-012.jpg

Teamed up with SideShow we're pleased to offer this brand new Joker MIME Hot Toys 1/6 scale figure to the winner.

So how do you win this bad boy?

Simply reply answering some of our questions!

1. Do you own any collectibles such as figures or statues? If so, which?
2. If you don't what might be your first?
3. What is your favorite feature of this site?

Product Page for Joker Mime Version

Last edited:
1. The only one I have are the vinylmation from Disney
2. I would like to start of with Batman figures or Ironman
3. All the great giveaways like this one

thanks Wreck

1. I can't afford steelbooks and Sideshow statues with my current job but I have been drooling over SS ever since I first discovered them. I really want the Iron Man 2 Maquette.
2. I actually ordered one statue from SS because I couldn't resist even though it's not in the budget I fell in love with her at first sight so I had to have her. It was the Red Sonja PF Ex.
3. My favorite feature of this site is the complete, up to date Master list of every steelbook known to exist.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

1) The only collectibles or figurines I have are the ones which happen to come with movies and games that I buy such as the figurines that came with Assassin's Creed III and IV the LOTR sets.

2) If I could afford it I clicked on the Iron Man life-sized and think that's awesome and would've mind having!

3) What I like best about this site are the friendly and helpful members and staff!

1. None.
2. Any Marvel or DC statues.
3. A great community with friendly members. Also the only site with complete info on existing and upcoming steelbooks.

1) I own tons of ThreeA, Studio Ghibli, and some Hot Toy Batmans and Jokers (Dark Knight Trilogy variants). A more complete list here: http://rotocasted.com/Leshita/collection/

2) N/A

3) Favourite feature is just the general community and how quickly all collector's edition Blu-ray news gets posted on this forum / site. :)

1) I don't own any collectibles but would love to own the Sideshow Collectible Iron Man Mark VII.

2) I would definitely save up to get the Iron Man Mark VII From sideshow as my first.

3) MY favourite feature of this site is the Group Buys, but the main reason I keep coming back is the amazing Members and Staff.

Thanks again for the amazing Give away :)

Thanks for the giveaway John & Hi Def Ninja.

I have started with:
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VII
Play Imaginative Iron Man Mark VII (In arrive)

Feature:
Great forum,
a full steelbook section,
a trade section really secured
a expert staff
and the greatest amazing crazy member from all the world :hilarious:

Wow jack the joker awesome
Sadly I dont own any, bad enough try to afford the great steelbooks going!
If I did I would like to have a marvel collection
My favourite parts of the site-steelbook forum, trade and chatting with the guys made some great friends
From all over the world, and have been made to feel very welcome

Oh and jack one of my favourite actors of all time, just for the record

:hilarious: where do I start :p ...
I have quite a large collection of Hot Toys, Sideshow and a few Enterbay figures but here are distinct collection/pieces

Hot Toys - Marvel/Avengers
Iron Man Mark I - VII
Iron Man Mark IV Secret Project
Iron Man Mark VII Battle Damage
Iron Man Mark XXI Midas
IM2 War Machine
Tony Stark Mech Test
Tony Stark Test Workshop
Avengers Captain America
Avengers Thor
Avengers Hulk
Avengers Black Widow
Avengers Hawkeye
Avengers Nick Fury
Avengers Agent Coulson

Hot Toys - DC/The Dark Knight
Joker DX1.0 and DX11
Batman DX2.0 and DX12
Selene Kyle/Catwoman
Jim Gordon
Bane
Harvey Dent/Two-Face
Scarecrow

Hot Toys - Misc
Blade 2
AVP Elder Predator
AVP Chopper Predator
DX04 Bruce Lee - Enter The Dragon
DX05 Indiana Jones
DX06 Jack Sparrow
DX07 Luke Skywalker
DX10 T2 Terminator

I love the Group Buys. Great respect to all the GB Hosts who put in the time & effort to help members here to get access to those sort after releases.

Thanks for this excellent give-away :thumbs:

Last edited:
1. I own all the complete Batman Arkaham Asylum figurine collection as well as every miniature DC Comic animated movie figurine.

2. If I had to choose another kind of set to collect it would be some sort of Ninja figurine collection just because I'm addicted to Ninja-type memorabilia.

3. I've pretty new to this site, definitely feel I don't know all yet, but so far my favorite thing is the Steelbook forum, because there seem to be a lot of cool people on here I can relate too...we're all addicted to the same thing ;) Also, these give-a-ways are AWESOME!

1. Avatar statue, Snowy from TinTin, Hellboy from the Director's Cut dvd, Gollum and Minas Tirith from de Extended Collection dvd's and The Big Lebowski bowling ball dvd :).

2. Would love to own the Sonny Head statue from I, Robot.

3. The steelbook threads, since i'm a steelbook collector.

Just hellboy and LOTRO figures that I bought with extended DVD sets for now.

I want whole Avengers set!!!

Attitude of people to each other and everyone trying to help a lot without any hesitation. I appreciate that.

Thanks for the great giveaway!

I own the dark knight dx 12 batman love it just ordered the new thor so I know in gonna end up getting all the avengers !

Fav bit is all the the forum is the steelbook info

Thanks for giveaway

1. Batman bobblehead + Various Batman & Joker figures and masks (The Dark Knight Best Buy releases) + Man Of Steel statue + PS3 Bioshock figures (Songbird, Project Delta, Big and Little Sisters)

2. I think my first were both Batman & Joker small figures from Best Buy

3. Announcements of exclusive artwork for steelbook releases

1) I own some statues from Sideshow, such as Spider-Man, Venon and Carnage (comiquette), Predator and Predator 2 LSB, Elder Predator, Lara Croft (snowy day), Kratos, etc.
2) N/A
3) The coolest thing in here is that you can find people who are as crazy as you for steelbooks, movies, collections in general and have a good laugh in almost all the threads!

Thanks for the give away!

I don't own any

My First One : The Dark Knight Batmobile and eventually an Iron man bust.

Favourite feature of this site would have to be world wide Group buys. amazing for members to get a hold of something they truly want. Kudo's to all the GB hosts!

This might take a while :p

I've still got an almost complete set of vintage Star Wars figures and vehicles, about 90% of MOTUC released before I stopped collecting last year, various Terminator figs, Reservoir dogs figs including the Mr Blonde and Marvin Nash diorama, All of Mattel's Ghostbusters figs except Vigo which they didn't send for some reason even tough I had a subscription, about 150-200 Bad Taste Bears, some View Askew figs, Funko vinyl MLP, Thundercats Classics, TMNT Classics, a few Kick Ass figs, some Play Arts Kai, Child's Play figs inc 18" Chucky, a few Matrix figs, some Ame Comi and Kotobukiya Bishoujo, Various statues from video game collector's editions.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Favourite feature has to be the steelbook price drop thread

Status
Not open for further replies.