Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Product Page for Joker Mime Version

902047-the-joker-1989-mime-version-002.jpg

902047-the-joker-1989-mime-version-009.jpg

902047-the-joker-1989-mime-version-012.jpg

Teamed up with SideShow we're pleased to offer this brand new Joker MIME Hot Toys 1/6 scale figure to the winner.

So how do you win this bad boy?

Simply reply answering some of our questions!

1. Do you own any collectibles such as figures or statues? If so, which?
2. If you don't what might be your first?
3. What is your favorite feature of this site?

Product Page for Joker Mime Version

Last edited:
thanks for the give away

1) have the Predator 3d head.plus vs alien figures.
2) would like. the sunny head.
3)came here looking for info on steelbooks. best for me is. NEW POSTS.
i find some thing new and interesting every day

1. I own a Morpheus bust, a metal sculpture alien as well.
2. See above
3. The entire site, the group buys, the support you guys give to everyone.

Nice giveaway to start the week!

1. I don't own any figures or statues
2. If I did, my first might be the Iron Man life-sized bust!
3. Coolest thing about the site is the steelbook forums - keeping up on all the latest steels would be utterly impossible without it.

Happy Ninja Week everybody!

Have some Star Trek figures but no fancy Sideshow or HotToys

Id like to have a Harley Quinn from The animated series (if there is one) or This Mary Jane from Sideshow

The steelbook news and all the people :drool:

Last edited:
I don't really do statues, but I do collect figures; mainly video game and anime related stuff. I'd love to start collecting 1/6 figures, but that'd be another expensive hobby on top of all my other expensive hobbies.

Favourite feature of the site would be the Steelbook section and all the friendly and hardworking ninjas of course!

1. I have a fairly cheap statue of Ezio from Assassins Creed
2. The Joker would be nice as a proper first one ;)
3. The GB's !

Thanks for this great giveaway!

Yep, I certainly do, the Animated Princess Leia from Sideshow was an awesome X-Mas from the girlfriend and I just purchased the new J. Scott Campbell Mary Jane statue, also from Sideshow. Eagerly awaiting its' arrival!

I'm also looking to get all the Kotobukyia Justice League FX statues but I only got the Flash so far :D

Would love the classic Danger Room X-Men statues.

Finding people with the same passion for collectibles and the trust between members. The fact we can have Group Buys and everything works out among them is a terrific feature, it's nice to see we help each other collect instead of competing or bloating :D

Best of luck for everyone in this give away and thanks so much!

1. Too many HT figuers :emb: DX08 + DX09 (89 Joker & Batman) are highlights.
2. My first was HT Iron Man MK6 which has since been sold.
3. I have a love hate relationship with the steelbook price drop thread!

Quality giveaway, love that figure!

I've got a few marvel 3.75" figures dotted around but a hot toys one would be great.

Favourite feature is definitely the steelbook forum. Keeps me informed of what's in the pipeline (also keeps my pockets empty!)

1. I have LoTR statue, Gollum figure and Men in Black figure.
2. If i had money, i would try to get Iron Man statue. I really like it.
3. My favorite part of the site is the steelbook forums, where I can find a lot information about steelbooks .

Thanks for the giveaway!

1. None yet.
2. Many of the Star Wars figures.
3. Being notified of pre-sales, coupon codes and item specific information that you won't really get anywhere else.

1. Yes, I do own some statues, figures. I have 2 Gentle Giant mini bust's from Pan's Labyrinth. Warrick W. Wicket mini bust from Gentle Giant. Ring Wraith from Sideshow. And the Mary Jane Watson polystone statue from sideshow on pre-order.

3. My favorite feature of this site is the kindness and knowledge that the site is built upon.

Thanks.

1. I sorta collect the Kidrobot Simpsons figures. Not officially, but I do have a lot.
3. I love that there are a variety of boards to choose from. Most are great.

My only collectibles are the starship enterprise toy from Entertainment store boxset of Star Trek Into Darkness and The E.T. Digibook with the Mothership disc holder. Not much of a collection but it's a start.
My favourite feature of this site is the group buy section but also the fact that it really is like a community and everyone looks out for each other.

1. Do you own any collectibles such as figures or statues? If so, which? Nothing Yet

2. If you don't what might be your first? Some form of the Iron Man life size over on Sideshow

3. What is your favorite feature of this site? I don't know if it counts as a feature, but I like the pictures everyone posts of the new steelbooks!

1. Huge batman fan, i own a ton of batman statues and justice league statues.
7BDEA7D2-8E73-439E-9322-DD95C730D7A4_zps8nnv4r5o.jpg

3. I love the fact theres a ton of content on here. Its amazing. All the different fourms and giveaways are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.