[WINNER CHOSEN] spass' Get.The Fu*k In! Last minute GA. Thor (Zavvi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
WINNER: @bat_country

I'm in such a good mood today because a certain footy team won a certain game 2-1. (I know there's a few of you on here supporting Everton, Man Utd etc. There will be no hating in this thread! Lol!)

What you can win is a sealed/mint copy of Thor (Zavvi)

Rules:
1. Thank this thread (That's where I'm gonna pick the winners from)
2. Post anything,(you must post something!) funny pic, funny story, not a funny pic, sad story, chat s*ite, anything goes(within HDN's rules)

I'll pay shipping worldwide. (PS, this will ship on the 12/13th of March)

Have fun! And a massive thank you to HDN and all it's members for a fantastic Ninja Week.
Cheers!
Annar

#bestweekever

IMG_4205.JPG

Last edited:
Thought I would share my latest purchase with everyone! I went to London to get some speciality foods from a Portugese shop for my girlfriend so she could cook a speciallity dish dish for some guests this weekend!

What did you buy mate and what dish is she making? Ok, ok. I'm hungry as hell! :p

Thanks Annar for this great giveaway!
This pic is from a National newspaper here in the UK.
This was their headline a few years ago!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425221400.453754.jpg

Funny but not for the hamster!!

Reactions: AnubisNefer
What did you buy mate and what dish is she making? Ok, ok. I'm hungry as hell! :p

she made some fancy duck with rice dish and scallops as a starter! very impressive

thought i posted a picture but i bought the lego Tumbler! (if you eant what food did i buy which i just thought - am slow today - had to get some special rice, some sauce, some fancy sausage and spices!)

df1ac2e0-cad1-41cc-bbba-c7dba7e47b12.jpg

33 years old and i still love my Lego

Thanks for the abrupt last minute contest
I just think I will post a pic of my cat just for the hell of it
She is an idiot, look at the gormless vacant look, she's cool as hell tho she's also part Jedi and is also an Avon rep
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425221745.700428.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425221771.877732.jpg

she made some fancy duck with rice dish and scallops as a starter! very impressive

thought i posted a picture but i bought the lego Tumbler! (if you eant what food did i buy which i just thought - am slow today - had to get some special rice, some sauce, some fancy sausage and spices!)

Lol! You did post the Lego Tumbler(I love it btw!), sorry I focused on the dish! :p Like I said I'm f*cking hungry! :hungry::hungry:

Thx for this giveaway @spass :drool:

Hope thats not against HDN rules :bag::LOL: That song lift me up every time I feel sad :drool:

when it gets deleted this is the compensation. Fits my work perfectly at the intensive care unit.

nmgrqh.jpg

Lol! You did post the Lego Tumbler(I love it btw!), sorry I focused on the dish! :p Like I said I'm f*cking hungry! :hungry::hungry:

So am I now damn you!!!! think there is left overs from last night which I may have to tuck into soon now!
Although
that does mean moving off the sofa and missing a few minutes of the football which I am feeling far too lazy to do and I the girlfriend has gone out for a walk so I cant even get her to help me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.