[WINNER CHOSEN] spass' Get.The Fu*k In! Last minute GA. Thor (Zavvi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
WINNER: @bat_country

I'm in such a good mood today because a certain footy team won a certain game 2-1. (I know there's a few of you on here supporting Everton, Man Utd etc. There will be no hating in this thread! Lol!)

What you can win is a sealed/mint copy of Thor (Zavvi)

Rules:
1. Thank this thread (That's where I'm gonna pick the winners from)
2. Post anything,(you must post something!) funny pic, funny story, not a funny pic, sad story, chat s*ite, anything goes(within HDN's rules)

I'll pay shipping worldwide. (PS, this will ship on the 12/13th of March)

Have fun! And a massive thank you to HDN and all it's members for a fantastic Ninja Week.
Cheers!
Annar

#bestweekever

IMG_4205.JPG

Last edited:
thank you for GA !

sad sad story. i'm almost weeping. ok I am ... haven't win anything at all at this great HDN hulabaloo !

:whistle:
:coffee:
:naughty:

Again, possibly my favourite story about a footballer. Gerrard, in the supermarket with his wife, on the phone to someone, breaks off in the middle of the conversation to say to Alex: "How many times do I have to tell you? I can't eat f@*kin' Pringles."

Made me laugh so hard when I heard this. So damn funny. You never see this side of Steve g lol

• Helpful Post
Reactions: spass
:naughty: :D No, it's Arm Pitt :p

Thank god!! :p

Again, possibly my favourite story about a footballer. Gerrard, in the supermarket with his wife, on the phone to someone, breaks off in the middle of the conversation to say to Alex: "How many times do I have to tell you? I can't eat f@*kin' Pringles."

Made me laugh so hard when I heard this. So damn funny. You never see this side of Steve g lol

Ha! Never heard that one before. Classic! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.