[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

Ok guys, who is your man crush? Be honest, we all have one?

Who I tried to look like in the 90's:

MV5BMWI3MGEwNzMtYmUyMy00NzI2LWFiYTItMjZhMmY4NjMwNzhkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Who I ended up kind of being like now:
d09d86c90125aec3c7b8497ba7716f78.jpg

BTW, to my own earlier question, this is one of the songs I automatically learned and 'sing/talk' along every time. :D

"He went down on Madonna too soon, life's **** from here on in..."
"I guess that you can ASK them,
Which one are you baby?"

Ok guys, who is your man crush? Be honest, we all have one.
My only man crush is Jesus. I don't force my beliefs on others, but you asked.

That said: When I was in my 20's and 30s, heck, even 40's, I was told I looked like this guy:

robert redford cinema GIF

With great sadness, the 50's found me and all of a sudden I looked like this guy:
will al gore GIF

When all the while I just wanted to be this guy:
Planet Of The Apes Laughing GIF

Going for the obvious - David Niven:
david niven oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

(Because I got married with a thin moustache)

But I look like this:

(As I can practically tie my beard to my pubes and play it like a harp)
I think I'll go with the other obvious, Ryan Reynolds and Jake Gyllenhaal. Not only do they look amazing. But I'd bet they are both cool as **** to hang out with.

Reactions: GeoRattray
You have been given the ability see through the eyes (passive only) of any person alive or dead. So like anyone that has ever lived or alive. You can only do it once, and it only lasts 60 seconds.

Who do you use it on?

Reactions: jaws finatic
You have been given the ability see through the eyes (passive only) of any person alive or dead. So like anyone that has ever lived or alive. You can only do it once, and it only lasts 60 seconds.

Who do you use it on?
Hmm, when you say see through eyes, do you mean see what they currently see or literallythrough their eyes?
Seeing through the eyes of a dead person is likely to be the inside of a coffin if their eyes still exist.
If you see what they see, I would definitely choose a dead person to see if there is an actual after life

Hmm, when you say see through eyes, do you mean see what they currently see or literallythrough their eyes?
Seeing through the eyes of a dead person is likely to be the inside of a coffin if their eyes still exist.
If you see what they see, I would definitely choose a dead person to see if there is an actual after life
Sorry I meant to explain that better. At any point they were ever alive. You can see 60 seconds of it.

Reactions: Watkinss1

Who do you use it on?
Since it's only 60 seconds, I won't be able to have fun, then I'd see through the eyes of JFK shooter for those 60 seconds. If the 'system' freezes, or shows more than angle, that'd be the answer as well.