China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am new to the Group Buy and this forum.
Can someone please explain how group buy works and how I can put my name into the group buy list?

Thanks in advance.

@cooey Do you know when there will be new information?

No, sorry

You really think ordering direct won't be risky? Seems like superhero movies often go quickly and while I prefer to order myself, I would be devestated if it sold out while I was checking out.

Thanks.

As long as you're there for when it goes live you should be fine

Thought the DC logo was going to be a sticker, but it's on the steel proofing?

No, I think only the 3D logo has been confirmed to be a sticker

I am new to the Group Buy and this forum.
Can someone please explain how group buy works and how I can put my name into the group buy list?

Thanks in advance.

There is 2 ways to go to the proper Group Buy;

1) First Way

When the Group Buy will be announced by HDzeta, the time and date will be Posted in the First Post of the Thread.
When the time of the Group Buy Comes, there will be a hyper link added to the Group Buy in the first Post.
You will then be redirected to the Group Buy section of the copy you clicked on (there will be a group buy link for each edition that is made available for Purchase)
Once you clicked on the one you want(the link), you will see on the page of the Group Buy you were redirected to: ''Purchase a Copy for xx.xx$'', you click on it and will be redirected to paypal.
Once you have made you paypal payment your copy will be reserved for you. Full Payment must be made in order to have your copy reserved.

2) Second Way

Or when it goes live you can click yourself on the GB section and see all the Group Buy Listed and select the one you want;

Screen shot 2017-09-28 at 10.51.36 AM.png

There is 2 ways to go to the proper Group Buy;

1) First Way

When the Group Buy will be announced by HDzeta, the time and date will be Posted in the First Post of the Thread.
When the time of the Group Buy Comes, there will be a hyper link added to the Group Buy in the first Post.
You will then be redirected to the Group Buy section of the copy you clicked on (there will be a group buy link for each edition that is made available for Purchase)
Once you clicked on the one you want(the link), you will see on the page of the Group Buy you were redirected to: ''Purchase a Copy for xx.xx$'', you click on it and will be redirected to paypal.
Once you have made you paypal payment your copy will be reserved for you. Full Payment must be made in order to have your copy reserved.

2) Second Way

Or when it goes live you can click yourself on the GB section and see all the Group Buy Listed and select the one you want;

View attachment 336216

Thank you very much.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I´m decided now, zeta double lenti it is! I like this steelbook much better than Manta´s and also both artworks will be amazing lenticulars Im sure. Then later Im gonna hunt down US BB 4K steel and that´s it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Veronica Mars
Status
Not open for further replies.