China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just pray that it doesn't go live out of the blue like the ML seemed to. Hopefully we get at least a full day or two before a GB opens because I really need the double lenti of this because of my ML selection. If I didn't check the other thread until tonight, maybe I miss out totally.

I've been so focused on watching for Zeta updates, I didn't even know Manta had WW coming. Panic-bought the Manta OC but I do kinda like the slip/box artwork more than the Zeta right now..though I like the Zeta SB art more.

So far Zeta shows only 1 booklet as an extra. We'll see if they add anything tempting now that Manta's been up for order.

I´m decided now, zeta double lenti it is! I like this steelbook much better than Manta´s and also both artworks will be amazing lenticulars Im sure. Then later Im gonna hunt down US BB 4K steel and that´s it.

The BB steelbook is still available in-stores.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Since the slips are shown..just want to see the Box design and prices..hopefully before Manta preorder.

What could put this release over the top and surpass Manta's is if they do something really amazing like they did for BvS. They had that amazing PET slip and their one click was one of the best I'd seen. I'm hoping HDzeta's beautyshots go up before Manta's webstore preorder date, the 20th.

Reactions: rj531
@Skyarcke @rj531 mantalabs is up for preorder now on their facebook page?

By “their Facebook page,” I assume you mean Manta’s, and no, it’s not up for preorder yet. Per their Facebook post, preorders for Manta’s will start October 20th. They just provided a link to their website for you to use. No preorder yet.

Preordered one of Manta's but I was planning to get the HDZeta box from the start so hopefully they give us some info soon.

Hoping this and mantas aren't going for pre order in the same month.

Hate it when that happens

Manta will be Oct 20 and i think Hdzeta will be the same month.

I hope Edge of Tomorrow will not be this month

Yeah manta is next Friday but I hope this is November tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.