China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There should be yeah
So beauty shot Saturday but not sure when the GB is correct? Guess I'm just getting old cause I don't have time to check this site 3-4 times a day.
As far as ordering direct from HDzeta it's like playing Russian roulette, all it takes is once. just once. Be careful cooey

Or good for those who don't want their card charged and more money taken out. Ordering direct from HDZeta is like ordering grass on the deep web from Russians ........... actually I trust that transaction more than HDZeta's website! lol

I'm one of those who had problemes with ordering direct there, but I've learned. Now I'm using a "online pre-paid credit card" for online purchases and everything is fine.:thumbs:

So beauty shot Saturday but not sure when the GB is correct? Guess I'm just getting old cause I don't have time to check this site 3-4 times a day.
As far as ordering direct from HDzeta it's like playing Russian roulette, all it takes is once. just once. Be careful cooey

That's why I only order with a credit card ;)

And I'm sure @wxlinkswd will announce the pre-order/GB date when he posts the beauty shots

• Thanks
Reactions: Jaxxx and rj531
Well....there's is a Facebook page called MANTALAB COLECTORS WORLDWIDE and they have currently got a few single Lenti copies left for preorder! They are out of their allocation of one clicks and double Lentis
Don't know why these companies even frickin bother to set up a website when they allocate most of the copies through backroom deals.

• Thanks
Reactions: dchamp444 and harry
Don't know why these companies even frickin bother to set up a website when they allocate most of the copies through backroom deals.

It's just wholesale vs. retail, like all suppliers/manufacturers/distributors do. They have their retail store, and then they sell in bulk to those who want to buy in high quantities and re-sell them. It's standard operating procedure for almost any business.

@paulboland yeah sorry bud I have two tabs open one with the WW Mantalab discussion and this HDZeta discussion and obviously put my pictures in the wrong thread. My bad!

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Torn, because I want the 4K box art, but I want the 2D disc.

Maybe I'll get the HMV one and then it won't matter if I get the 4K one of this as well, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.