China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know a lot of people don't like it when GB is announced straight away but I hope one follows the beauty shots today, just so I know I've bagged a copy and don't have to stress about it haha

• Thanks
Reactions: vexred
I know a lot of people don't like it when GB is announced straight away but I hope one follows the beauty shots today, just so I know I've bagged a copy and don't have to stress about it haha

Doubtful. Usually when @wxlinkswd shows the beauty shots he will also announce the dates for the GB and the store order times and they usually a follow a few days later

Not sure why people are so anal over the DC logo being in the corner. It doesn't ruin anything in my opinion and atleast it's in the same place on every release providing some sense of uniformity instead of being completely random.

I agree, I don't mind it either.

Wow, my wish came true with that front Lenti cover on the boxset, awesome stuff now let's get the process of preordering and all :headphone:

Double lenti for me.

Hope the webstore sales go up in a couple of weeks though

Double lenti for me as well. 4K disc is on its way from FNAC France.

I just hope the steelbook itself will be better than SS where bare metal was very visible. I want full thick paint as LA Confidential for example. Also some bossing would be very nice but don´t expect it though.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
This is a real tough one.

Overall I love the steelbook art and the double lenti for HDZeta, but I feel you get more for your money with Manta. The single lenti is what I'd choose if I decide on Manta - spot glossy, spot matte, embossing on the slip, embossing on the steelbook, holofoil.

HDZeta packages are really great quality, but why do they never emboss their steelbooks? If they did I think their packages would overrun anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.