China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, most people freed up this time for GB. Changing it to another day means they have to change all of their plans (work, friend, family, etc) so obviously they'd be disappointed even if there was a heads up.

work? friend? family? etc?

What are these strange things you speak of? Where do you live? In Canada? ;)

Just managed to secure a Single Lenti through the painstakingly slow webstore. Sold out just after my payment got confirmed. Got up for the GB but that was a bit of a debacle. Sucks to those who missed out without a fair shot at it.

I have two options now
1) Ebay
2) Selling SS & BvS hdzeta

Have to think about this... :confused:

I will take SS off your hand, if you decide to get rid of it. That is the box set that I missed out. But in your place I would keep those nice box sets and try to hunt down WW after the hype calmed down a bit.

Just managed to secure a Single Lenti through the painstakingly slow webstore. Sold out just after my payment got confirmed. Got up for the GB but that was a bit of a debacle. Sucks to those who missed out without a fair shot at it.

yeah I was about to go to payment page and just as I clicked proceed it sold out! :(

I'm happy enough with my Hmv exclusive :rofl:

I would not have been in a position to get Hdzeta release today anyway even if it was still available as I'm skint after all my purchases from last month :LOL:

The single lenti appears to be the least popular judging by the fact it was the last to sell out. I wanted the double lenti but, alas, it wasn't meant to be. The single is still very nice-looking, though, and I'm glad I was able to snag one. I must've looked like a maniac at work furiously hitting buttons on my keyboard after learning the gb was pushed back an hour. And I only found out by quickly scrolling down the pages and reading something posted by an admin wishing everyone good luck. I think I need a new keyboard :)

I was here at the time the GB was "supposed" to start and got shut out. People were ordering from the website which wouldn't load for me. I was on the product page but everything was half loaded including the "add to cart" button. Pretty frustrating.

I just have to say that I am still EXTREMELY SALTY. I woke up 3 hours before I normally do only to find out it started an hour before. I know blaming anyone doesn't do anything, but whoever may be responsible for making a bad decision today should really reflect and do what they can to avoid a disaster like this in the future. How was server maintenance going on at the exact time that a release was happening? Shouldn't there be somebody ensuring these two things don't conflict? A rescheduled release date/group buy would have been a far better option if this was unavoidable. Yeah there may still be disappointment, but don't make your customers upset about not being able to actually get your product when it's to be released.

In any event, I'll actually vote with my wallet this time. HDZeta did something similar with The Martian and I didn't end up buying that either (although I would have). I'll get a release from a different company and re-evaluate my decisions about purchasing an HDZeta release when there are multiple options later. Depending on how I feel later, I'll probably be pretty vocal about my displeasure with how this was dealt with for a while.

If anybody wants my copy of the one click box set from the group buy, I'm willing to do a "trade-off" in regards to you actually paying the exact same price of the 155. It's not really what you're expecting...
PM For details.Domestic only please.

Except it won't go into meltdown. This isnt going to sell out in seconds like everyone thinks. It will go smoothly and takes a little while. When suicide squad went live I was at a festival, missed the live time but managed to get one a while later. It'll be just fine

Despite all the interest this film and HDzeta's editions have generated, I don't think it will cause the HDN website to break down. As long as you make it to forums at GB time, I think you'll be fine.

Boy, were we wrong! :rofl::whistle::D
(Just trying to cheer everybody up a bit.)

6 Days and 22 hours, to know what my faith will be :ohno:

Maybe I missed your post, did you manage to get yourself a copy somehow? Remember the "Three Stages of Actarus" thingie... ;)

Boy, were we wrong! :rofl::whistle::D
(Just trying to cheer everybody up a bit.)

Maybe I missed your post, did you manage to get yourself a copy somehow? Remember the "Three Stages of Actarus" thingie... ;)

Yeah we were wrong. LOL. To be honest, I thought HDN would have got atleast 50 boxsets, this has a higher boxset run than SS and BVS and we initially had 50 for each of them yet we get 30/35 or whatever is was for this? Strange.

I can't complain, I managed to get one in the GB. I was standing by machine at work and was about to go for a deuce when I happened to check my phone just as 3 emails came through on my outlook app. I do feel for everyone here but even if it all went smoothly at 3.00pm as planned with 50 or more copies there would still be many unhappy ninjas. I think @apsmith21 has done a good job taking all the flak from people whether deserved or not (in my opinion not). Onto Man of Steel then eh? lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.