Wonder Woman (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 11) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 24, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on October 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip) - $48.99 (Lenti) - $49.99 (Double Lenti)- $149.97 (Box Set)
Notes: Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)

IMG_0620.jpg IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg
. Pre-order Date: 8PM, October 20th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: November 24th, 2017
3. Print Run (2000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition)
*Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip(2D+3D)($48.99): 300 Units
*Lenticular Full Slip (2D+4KUHD)($49.99) : 200 Units
*One Click ($149.97): 400 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
4. Goodies
- Full sized Booklet with Digibook contents, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Specification Tip-on
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Built with MDF for better appearance and durability + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
18882226_1408654149244689_6771903603877436364_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The more good releases the better for us collectors. Can't wait what ML have prepared for us!

I do agree but recently they all come at the same time meaning your paying for the same film 3/4 times in one month (for example you had standard Logan illustrated steel come out and also, FAC, manta & kimchi all very close to each other meaning you were just paying for Logan for 5 weeks!) or they all announce them the same time like what's happening with manta and Zeta, manta and FAC etc etc. Good thing is some are slightly slower than others (manta and Zeta) but then again both seem to be wanting to release wonderwoman pretty quickly and worried both will likely go up for pre order the same month lol

That's what bugs me especially when I want the editons for the same film from multiple retailers because of the art chosen (like this) lol

I do agree but recently they all come at the same time meaning your paying for the same film 3/4 times in one month (for example you had standard Logan illustrated steel come out and also, FAC, manta & kimchi all very close to each other meaning you were just paying for Logan for 5 weeks!) or they all announce them the same time like what's happening with manta and Zeta, manta and FAC etc etc. Good thing is some are slightly slower than others (manta and Zeta) but then again both seem to be wanting to release wonderwoman pretty quickly and worried both will likely go up for pre order the same month lol

That's what bugs me especially when I want the editons for the same film from multiple retailers because of the art chosen (like this) lol
I hear ya especially if you love the film and most likely will multidip.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo

Yeah the number of different steels for each new blockbuster movie coming out is getting silly. We have at the moment 4 different steels atm for WW. I think 4 so far announced for Spiderman: Homecoming and that's before the Asian premium retailers get in on the act. This hobby is getting very expensive for people that want all the steel variants for their favourite films. :hurting::dunno:

Yeah the number of different steels for each new blockbuster movie coming out is getting silly. We have at the moment 4 different steels atm for WW. I think 4 so far announced for Spiderman: Homecoming and that's before the Asian premium retailers get in on the act. This hobby is getting very expensive for people that want all the steel variants for their favourite films. :hurting::dunno:
My steelbook collecting habit is on life support. Any day now I think I will be pulling the plug for good. It has been 9 wonderful, exciting years of collecting. But all things come to an end.

My steelbook collecting habit is on life support. Any day now I think I will be pulling the plug for good. It has been 9 wonderful, exciting years of collecting. But all things come to an end.

Sad to know that you are considering pulling the plug but with the way things are, these premium editions are now worth lesser than some standard bare bone Steels.I have become more selective these days but in spite of that, there are still way too many of them beng released. I got nearly 60 MCU Steels of just the dozen MCU films released so far. :(

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast and nafosb
Sad to know that you are considering pulling the plug but with the way things are, these premium editions are now worth lesser than some standard bare bone Steels.I have become more selective these days but in spite of that, there are still way too many of them beng released. I got nearly 60 MCU Steels of just the dozen MCU films released so far. :(

And now Nova are doing a WEA of GotG Vol1 to add to that MCU collection. :( They're doing the AoU exclusive as well Kimchi have the Cap America WEA coming. Are they gonna do another round of all the MCU as WEA?

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
And now Nova are doing a WEA of GotG Vol1 to add to that MCU collection. :( They're doing the AoU exclusive as well Kimchi have the Cap America WEA coming. Are they gonna do another round of all the MCU as WEA?

Oh dear. Wasn't expecting Nova to release Gotg Vol 1 WEA. There are so many good films like Shawshank, The Green Mile, The Departed, Blood Diamond etc. that are being overlooked in favour of these superheroes franchise. Like I said, we will soon be having 100 Steels of just 10 or 12 films. Those who think Steels are not investment still have time to change their minds lol

Oh dear. Wasn't expecting Nova to release Gotg Vol 1 WEA. There are so many good films like Shawshank, The Green Mile, The Departed, Blood Diamond etc. that are being overlooked in favour of these superheroes franchise. Like I said, we will soon be having 100 Steels of just 10 or 12 films. Those who think Steels are not investment still have time to change their minds lol

I bet next one will be Ant-Man WEA

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
I personally love how much choice there is for the MCU films. I can't afford a lot at once bit overtime skipping on other movies completely now will open up my wallet a little more to TRY and obtain as many MCU releases as I can.

I don't collect 'just blufans' films or 'just nova films' etc, my collection now focuses on 'just the MCU' from any retailer. I absolutely love the different artworks and slowly phasing out the UK releases. It might sound expensive but only if lots come at once. I am still saving by no longer buying other movies.

• Thanks
Reactions: jitstark

You are totally right about that! I wish the premium sellers would do more real movie classics.
Would instant buy every of your mentioned movies and have a lot more in mind

I personally love how much choice there is for the MCU films. I can't afford a lot at once bit overtime skipping on other movies completely now will open up my wallet a little more to TRY and obtain as many MCU releases as I can.

I don't collect 'just blufans' films or 'just nova films' etc, my collection now focuses on 'just the MCU' from any retailer. I absolutely love the different artworks and slowly phasing out the UK releases. It might sound expensive but only if lots come at once. I am still saving by no longer buying other movies.
Same, though I am partial to Kimchi's lenti full slips :)
But have a mix of HMV, Zavvi, Nova, Kimchi and Blufans so far.

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord