World Cup 2010

Jan 30, 2009
England
Fast approaching now guys whoa re football fans on here. I cant wait personally. Some great teams qualifying so far and more to be expected this week. Also make and break for the argies.

Click on the links below to see the highlights of each day.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Netherlands vs Denmark

Japan vs Cameroon

Italy vs Paraguay

Netherlands had a walk in the park with a very easy win.

meh a loss,i think south africa played ok but could not break through uruguay's defence.
The first goal was a good one by Forlan but SA should not have let him have that space.
The second goal was crap,should never have been a penalty or a red card,nice dive,not to mention it was offsides and play should have been dead.
Well at least they tried

meh a loss,i think south africa played ok but could not break through uruguay's defence.
The first goal was a good one by Forlan but SA should not have let him have that space.
The second goal was crap,should never have been a penalty or a red card,nice dive,not to mention it was offsides and play should have been dead.
Well at least they tried

Ahhhh, that red card pissed me off so damn bad!!!!!! :angry:

Flops all around today, the spain ones were the worst, though the cake goes to the red card flop.

Two refs missed calls. He was offsides in the first place. Argentina just had an impressive win. First hat trick of this world cup.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Here's yesterday's highlights

Chile vs Honduras

Switzerland vs Spain

South Africa vs Uruguay

Spain needed to lose, they were too arrogant thinking that they were the best and everyone would make way for them to take it easy. Now they are against the ropes so let's see how they come out against Chile and Honduras.

lol thanks, not sure what was on my mind when I was doing this earlier!

Today's highlights:

Mexico vs France

Greece vs Nigeria

Argentina vs South Korea

That was a blatant robbery!! I am still not sure what the ref called. Was it a foul? offside? what?

That faceplant was hilarious!!! :hilarious:

Right now England is tying. Boy are they dull, there's no offensive mind in there. They can't afford to tie. If they do, the US has a good chance to kick them out of the tourny with a win!

That was a blatant robbery!! I am still not sure what the ref called. Was it a foul? offside? what?

That faceplant was hilarious!!! :hilarious:

Right now England is tying. Boy are they dull, there's no offensive mind in there. They can't afford to tie. If they do, the US has a good chance to kick them out of the tourny with a win!

nobody knows lol,i think only the ref knows why

They need to use slow motion replays for close calls like the NHL does

Last edited: