World Cup 2010

Jan 30, 2009
England
Fast approaching now guys whoa re football fans on here. I cant wait personally. Some great teams qualifying so far and more to be expected this week. Also make and break for the argies.

Click on the links below to see the highlights of each day.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Last edited by a moderator:
So mexico vs uraguay and france vs south africa today,only problem is that Canada decided to broadcast mexico uraguay game,f***ers

Only way i can watch the france vs south africa game is with french commentary,this sucks balls:angry:

So mexico vs uraguay and france vs south africa today,only problem is that Canada decided to broadcast mexico uraguay game,fuckers

Only way i can watch the france vs south africa game is with french commentary,this sucks balls:angry:

bummer. they have mexico on ESPN and france on ESPN2 here

wow

i had a doctors appointment so i missed the entire 2nd half of the us game today. just got done watching it on DVR since i recorded it. im still in disbelief that we got through on a stoppage time goal.

we definitely deserved it, having been robbed of 2 goals. its even bigger that we won the group so we dont have to face germany.

after that game i almost feel like anything is possible. all i wanted before the cup started was for US to make it out of group play, now i want to make the quarters.

GO US!!! :scat:

wow

i had a doctors appointment so i missed the entire 2nd half of the us game today. just got done watching it on DVR since i recorded it. im still in disbelief that we got through on a stoppage time goal.

we definitely deserved it, having been robbed of 2 goals. its even bigger that we won the group so we dont have to face germany.

after that game i almost feel like anything is possible. all i wanted before the cup started was for US to make it out of group play, now i want to make the quarters.

GO US!!! :scat:

Was def a well deserved win,however you may still face Germany,lets hope thats not the case

Yeah, I would want to avoid the Germans. They are a very even team and their first loss was on pure injustice. They aren't like any of the teams the US faced in the group stage. Where Slovenia and England failed to capitalized the Germans would finish you.

Yeah, I would want to avoid the Germans. They are a very even team and their first loss was on pure injustice. They aren't like any of the teams the US faced in the group stage. Where Slovenia and England failed to capitalized the Germans would finish you.

Germany better get a goal soon or they wont even be going through lol

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

just got it lol

Germany better get a goal soon or they wont even be going through lol

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

just got it lol

The Aussies got one too, they still need 2 more though to go through.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Yesterday's Highlights

South Africa vs France

Uruguay vs Mexico

Nigeria vs South Korea

Greece vs Argentina

USA has it easy. Mexico has it toughest!!!!

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

I dunno about easy really, Ghana won't be a walk in the park. I am going to watch ESPN in a bit just to see what the commentators say lol after hearing these ludicrous "oh yeah USA should beat Slovenia 3-0 easy" and "Algeria will be an easy 4-0 for the USA" I am sure they will be cautious with what they say from now on :hilarious:

I dunno about easy really, Ghana won't be a walk in the park. I am going to watch ESPN in a bit just to see what the commentators say lol after hearing these ludicrous "oh yeah USA should beat Slovenia 3-0 easy" and "Algeria will be an easy 4-0 for the USA" I am sure they will be cautious with what they say from now on :hilarious:

funny thing is, it should have been 4-0 against algeria. one got taken away from the refs and we had two shots on open nets that were easy goals and we missed.

but, thats soccer

funny thing is, it should have been 4-0 against algeria. one got taken away from the refs and we had two shots on open nets that were easy goals and we missed.

but, thats soccer

I only saw the Dempsey goal that was called as offside. Sideline officials have been horrendous! The rule states that if they are unsure if it's an offside or not they shouldn't call it and all tournament long they've been calling offsides left and right that aren't offsides. The center refs aren't bad, only a few, but the sidelines are just plain bad.