Purchase link: Target.com
Price: $26.50

untitled.jpg

Attachments

• wwz3D_US.jpg
    wwz3D_US.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 230
Last edited by a moderator:
I just picked one up at Target. There were only eight copies on the shelf. Seven of them had razor slices on the spine. It's similar to the Snow White and Jack Reacher Target exclusives. The movie and book are packed in a slipcase. I haven't opened mine yet but it looks like the amaray case comes with the slipcover too. I've never seen that before. It's usually just the amaray case without the slipcover.

Reactions: ocielz and lolwut
I was going to get this but it doesn't seem worth the risk of them being damaged by those tight plastic cases or spider wrap (or spine slashes apparently!). That's if they're in stock at all. Plus I like the cover for the standard release better.

I was going to get this but it doesn't seem worth the risk of them being damaged by those tight plastic cases or spider wrap (or spine slashes apparently!). That's if they're in stock at all. Plus I like the cover for the standard release better.

Just an FYI, the standard slip is inside the slipbox ;)

Well done Paramount. :LOL:

This Target 3D edition appears to be rather limited. My Target only had two at opening this morning, and I've heard other reports of stores only getting one or two.

If this is on your list, I would advise getting to Target ASAFP.

my phone died before i can upload photos of the artbook. But damn, its a nice once :thumbs:
good weight, nice binding, very very stunning art. The slipbox is embossed btw. I personally think this is a better edition than the bb one but that being said, i think combining the bb exclusive slip and amaray with the target slipbox and artbook will make one ultimate edition :D

Last edited:
Once again Target is sneaking these same artwork for the 3D and regular release:

Top - 3D ($24.99), below - 2D ($19.99):

WWZ-Target.jpg

And yes the 3D edition is the rarer of the two - 2 stores I visited this morning have a 4:20 ratio. Happy hunting!

The artbook is very nice. I was hoping it could fit into a steelbook but its just a bit too big. And the slipbox is a bit too small to house a steelbook with the artbook beside it:(

Also is there a bonus disc for this being released somewhere?

Last edited:
World War Z 3D Target

Once again Target is sneaking these same artwork for the 3D and regular release:

Top - 3D ($24.99), below - 2D ($19.99):

attachment.php

And yes the 3D edition is the rarer of the two - 2 stores I visited this morning have a 4:20 ratio. Happy hunting!

I walked in my Target right when it opened and they only had 2
3D Versions in stock... No spider wraps! Thank God :LOL:

I don't understand why Target always understocks their blu-ray exclusives. Are exclusives really that much more expensive to produce? Best Buy never seems to have this trouble (besides some steelbooks).

The 3D version of this is VERY limited it seems. Three Target stores in my city. One of them got NONE of the exclusives. The other two stores each had a box full of the 2D version, but didn't get ANY 3D exclusives. :angry: C'mon Target I want to give you my money! Why do you have to make it so difficult?