Purchase link: Target.com
Price: $26.50

untitled.jpg

Attachments

• wwz3D_US.jpg
    wwz3D_US.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 230
Last edited by a moderator:
I will own this! :scat: It would be EPIC if indeed it was a Digibook! I would also be happy if it was something similar to the Oblivion Target exclusive (I love that damn movie!) A buddy of mine pre-ordered that UK exclusive steelbook for me! :thumbs:

I know this is a U.S.A release, but if anyone wants a copy... I'll be more than happy to help :) Send me a PM!

For the moment, as Sigill said, it's hard to know if it's a digibook or only a special edition with a booklet...

We'll stay tuned! :)

Definitely a blu ray/DVD combo with an 'exclusive' book. If it had been a digibook I'd have bought this.

99% sure this is an amaray with booklet, the same as the Australian JB Hi-Fi release which is confirmed to come with a 48-page booklet. Not that great, if you have the Art of The Film book which has already been released. It's just a mini version of that.

4472581.jpg

this is listed on amazon spain and it does say digibook.

I don´t know why Amazon Spain keeps saying "Digi-Book Edition" when the pictures of the set clearly show that it will be a digi-pack:

511QbsfCDIL._SS150_.jpg

71g23bmX6SL._SL150_.jpg

81-%2BWN67LDL._SL150_.jpg

The Spanish edition will be identical to the German one but no 3D (altought Amazon Spain says it will have an exclusive DVD of Special Features... and also a booklet)... Might be that the Target Exclusive turns out to be identical to the european releases.

Last edited: