Purchase link: Target.com
Price: $26.50

untitled.jpg

Attachments

• wwz3D_US.jpg
    wwz3D_US.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 230
Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. Target getting this means getting spider wrapped copies possibly :(

Those spider wraps are really annoying, I can't believe how many digibooks they must damage with those things. You would think they would use an alternative method.:(

From the thinness of the book, I'm going to say that this will be like the Oblivion exclusive at Target. Just an exclusive slipbox or cover, with a booklet inside.

Edit: I just checked the Target site and saw that it's a 48-page book. I'm still not sure that it is a digibook, but at least it's better than the short little booklet that was in Oblivion.

Last edited:
Reactions: WKRP and softandy
From the thinness of the book, I'm going to say that this will be like the Oblivion exclusive at Target. Just an exclusive slipbox or cover, with a booklet inside.

Edit: I just checked the Target site and saw that it's a 48-page book. I'm still not sure that it is a digibook, but at least it's better than the short little booklet that was in Oblivion.

Thank you for your infomation, waiting for the final news:scat:

My first thought was the same as RekLess above - looks like a slipcover or digpack with booklet, but the other post about 48 page book sounds more promising. Lets hope that it really is a digibook, and thanks for the heads up softandy! :thumbs:

Reactions: softandy
Those spider wraps are really annoying, I can't believe how many digibooks they must damage with those things. You would think they would use an alternative method.:(

Some Target's will use large plastic shells, and some don't use any theft protection whatsoever. It depends on the risk of theft in a particular store. It would make more sense to put them in a locked display case, and then have someone unlock the case as needed. Spider wrapping a digibook may be a good way to prevent theft but as we know, it's also a great way to damage the product :(

Reactions: Sigill

I use the plastic cases if the fit. Otherwise there really isn't an another option. Theft is rampant.. and disgusting.

Just to put in perspective.. our store had a great inventory score. There was only $365,000 of product missing, which translates to about $1000 a day walking out the door.

To put that $ amount into perspective, picture three 53 foot trailers of product. Now picture those three trailers getting stolen.

Yeah.. the spiderwrap/protection is sucky, but a necessary evil.