Portuguese: Dolby Digital 5.1
Catalan: Dolby Digital 5.1
English: Dolby Digital 2.0

Subtitle:
English, English SDH, Spanish, Portuguese

Region Free***

(Unboxing by: Mmaretti666)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks amazing indeed! I want this but I'm still having trouble logging in jbhifionline.com.au.

Reactions: Bluprint
You know if there is French in audio or subtitle ?

thank you in advance

I will try my best to find out and get back to you on that ;)

Looks amazing indeed! I want this but I'm still having trouble logging in jbhifionline.com.au.

I can't get pass the account setup :( every time I try to make one I get stuck because my American Mobile Number comes up invalid :emb: Any tricks to get pass that would be great! :D

That's an AWESOME set!!! :drool:

Why the big rating logo, though?! Ugh, ruins a perfectly gorgeous slipcover.

Yeah, I heard with all AU slips and packaging has printed rating tags :( I think I have to make an exception for with this one. It's that awesome to me :drool:

Last edited:
Reactions: TobinFrost
I can't get pass the account setup :( every time I try to make one I get stuck because my American Mobile Number comes up invalid :emb: Any tricks to get pass that would be great! :D

I encountered the same problem when I setup an account there about 6 months ago. I finally got around it by adding 00 infront fo my mobile number and writing the correct countrycode and areacode on my landline. It did take me a few tries though...

You know if there is French in audio or subtitle ?

thank you in advance

Here is what I gathered.

Audio:
English: DTS-HD 5.1
Spanish: DTS 5.1
Portuguese: Dolby Digital 5.1
Catalan: Dolby Digital 5.1
English: Dolby Digital 2.0

Subtitle:
English, English SDH, Spanish, Portuguese

Doesn't seem to have French audio or subtitle. :(

Last edited:
It's nicer than the the US wreck it ralph slip but doesn't really match the disney slip theme which is a shame. JBHIFI didn't get this one in in NZ just a slipless release.

I got a bit of a shock the first blu ray I got from JB. The ratings logos are crazy. I thought they would be like the German logos, which mostly just peel off.

I got a bit of a shock the first blu ray I got from JB. The ratings logos are crazy. I thought they would be like the German logos, which mostly just peel off.

Yep most AU releases have fixed ratings logo's. They are big but I dont mind them that much, perhaps because I'm from UK and we have a few logos here so you just get used to them!

I ordered from jbhifionline.com.au before but recently I can't log-in. I cleaned all my cookies and still getting redirected to countryerror page. I already contacted their customer service 3 times and they just told me they're working on the problem.

Untitled.jpg

I ordered from jbhifionline.com.au before but recently I can't log-in. I cleaned all my cookies and still getting redirected to countryerror page. I already contacted their customer service 3 times and they just told me they're working on the problem.

I've not come across that before but I've only really ordered from there a handful of times. It might be worth checking out the retailer section here to see if anybody else has had the same issue.