X-Men: Apocalypse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #43) [Korea]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: November 14, 2016
Purchase links: TBA
Price: $40.99 (Full slip and lenticular limited to 900 copies each) - $81 (One click limited to 200 copies)
HDN Group Buys: hosted by Cooey HERE Hosted by Kaka HERE

IMG_0083.JPG
IMG_0084.JPG

Last edited:
Another crappy money grabbing release from KimChi, especially in the light of FilmArena's excellently packed one.
The cards are the same, they're bigger, but there's 6 of them, while FA's are individual 12, steel's obviously the same, but there is 10 more full-sized cards and a lenti, and a 32 page photobook (and the art on the full slip is better, but that's 'IMHO'), while KimChi didn't even bother to add a booklet.
Plus there's at least a Manta Lab release coming.
So everyone should've ignored this one, to show KimChi that you're not a sucker. That they need to add more than just 6 cards and a slip. :meh:

Yeah, it's one of the best moments in all Tremors movies, and my favorite character Burt Gummer! :thumbs:
Disagree,really not bothered bout cards or photobook, think the image used on this is way better than FAs mr.mime pose, each to their own i guess. Enjoy your FAC an I'll enjoy my kimchi :)

Disagree with both of you, I'll enjoy both FA's and Kimchi edition as I find good qualities in both editions which is why I double dipped and signed up for both GB's. So let's please not ignore Kimchi as they distribute some very nice editions to boot and I don't think I'm a sucker for wanting it, just opinionated is all. :smuggrin: