Price:

steelbook.jpg

Actual Image courtesy kevindublin
1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg

Picture kindly sent to us by HMV -
!xmendofp.jpg

It "should" include 3D
i posted this pic i took from inside my hmv store in my town a few posts back, should stick this in the Original post also as it states it is the 3D steelbook and will save confusion.

914E2D5F-0C70-4C32-BF77-7BC18D13A3C9_zps7rol8bt1.jpg
a4uzetyv.jpg

Attachments

• XMenDoFP.jpg
    XMenDoFP.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 801
Last edited by a moderator:
so its only me and my gf doesn't like this film then:hilarious:

i like the beginning and after that I've no interest at all. anyway I'm glad hmv is getting this and good luck all:D

Last edited:
saw this on sunday. wow just wow. great film. been waiting ages for it. geeked out a fair few times.used the dbox seats for the 1st time aswel.
will be putting my preorder in on friday.

how can they do a pre order if there is not even a price yet?

I got told it was £21.99.

People who have ordered this, what deposit have you put down? The girl who served me wanted to charge full whack. Got it down to 50% though, which I still thought was a bit excessive. I only got charged £3 to pre order enders game.

how can they do a pre order if there is not even a price yet?

I got told it was £21.99.

People who have ordered this, what deposit have you put down? The girl who served me wanted to charge full whack. Got it down to 50% though, which I still thought was a bit excessive. I only got charged £3 to pre order enders game.

i got told had to pay full price i was charged £21.99.

reckon this one will sell out myself hence the pre-order, also well done to hmv for doing pre-orders makes life easier than trying to get down on release day finding whats left if you get what i mean.

basil :thumbs:

I hope they do a "thor" on this, matte black (like thor/drive and not the streaky matte) with embossed tithe and spot gloss on the sentinel.

i got told had to pay full price i was charged £21.99.

reckon this one will sell out myself hence the pre-inrder, also well done to hmv for doing pre-orders makes life easier than trying to get down on release day finding whats left if you get what i mean.

basil :thumbs:

Thought it was strange though given its likely to be out in november. yeah your probably right, lets hope they dont close again In the mean time.

Saw this today, have to say, fantastic film, all kinds of better than the avengers, cleared up a lot of the mistakes from x3, looking forward to age of apocolypse more so than avengers 2 now, and this is from someone who thought cap 2 was probably the best superhero movie so far

Why is Hugh Jackman/wolverine always the star attraction on X-men ?

Seeing as "Hugh Jackman" is on every. single. piece. of advertising for this film I don't expect it to be removed from the steelbook, sadly.

I've got nothing against the guy, it's just....why does he get a mention as though he's got the only important character in it?! It's crazy, not to mention disrespectful to everyone else in it.

I was almost charged in full to preorder but another till guy told mine to just take £5 deposit as the system listed price isn't final. Going off past releases like Wolverine I think it'll be £16ish on the day

i just saw this in 3D.....OMG! it was awesome! in deed we are getting spoiled with superhero movies.... this and captain America the best of the year so far....can't wait to have this on steelbook n to know there is another one coming is just great...:)

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Why is Hugh Jackman/wolverine always the star attraction on X-men ?

because he is awesome!:D

Reactions: Bagman99
From HMV's email...

banner_1.jpg

So are there two different steelbooks? Because everyone keeps saying that in-store employees confirm 3D and there was a picture of a store poster somewhere in this thread that says it is 3D, but the original poster and this email make no mention of 3D.

I went into a store today and pre-ordered mine and I specifically said "I Believe you have a DOFP 3D steelbook and can I pre-order one" I wasn't told that it wasn't 3D as for release date 24th November (I asked)